Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

seth&angelle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My beloved State of Louisiana needs some prayers. Lots of suffering and devastation. Over 75,000 homes affected by the recent floods.

seth&angelle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I pulled this 89yo and 86yo couple out of their home. Poor things lost everything to Hurricane Katrina and relocated to Baton Rouge just to lose everything again. The wife had never been in a boat in all of her 86 years, and she said she had no intention to. Lots of sad stories. The hardest part was seeing the young children so heart broken knowing they lost their homes.
image.jpeg

Last edited:

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's horrible I'm sure you've been a blessing to others who you're helping God bless you n keep you safe.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone., surgery went well and doc found a decent bone spur near a bulging disk near where he was cutting the bone out so he ground it out. He told my wife he's not very optimistic that this will help but it's a start of treatment and fighting the insurance and or va since I'm service connected for it. Thank you all for the prayers and good thoughts. Continued prayers would be great full. Also don't forget those in previous threads and new ones. From my short 43 years on this earth I've found those asking for others are usually the one whom need them most.
Happy safe and fun reefing.

Blessing and Prayers from the Diesel Family.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to pray for school. Im having a hard time with new classes and people

We Pray and bless and your school problems will diminish.
Remember this my young friend don't pray for God and tell him how big your problems are............ tell you problems how BIG your God is!

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Almost a week post op and doing great so far hopefully I didn't jinx it lol. Been up and moving some pain but not to much unless I move just wrong. Thanks again for the prayers and well wishes. Prayers outbound for anyone whom needs them.
Glad to hear everything is going really well for you!:) I'm still hobbling along on 2 air cast but hey it could be worse. Take care and keep getting better, chrisfish:)

Frop

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pray for my dad please. He fell on his back on a small brick wall. He has nerve damage from back surgery and a fused disk. He was trying to put out a fire in the back yard that came from the neighbors house when he slipped. :/

He was talking fast on the phone but I know he should be hurting. He has nerve damage the pain he says he can feel running down his legs when he doesn't fall..

dmh41532

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife and i are searching for a new baby sitter for our daughter, yesterday i walked ti drop her off, the other kids were playing alone, and the baby sitter was out smoking (she told us she quit, so we dont know how long this has been going on.). We've been calling so many places, but theyre all full. We're praying we find another sitter soon.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So many hurting in this world and so many situations that need prayer! Praying for you all.

riche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didnt know this great post was here, so I will ask for some prayers.

My wife was laid off back on the 9th of this month and her unenjoyment doesn't kick in for another week, but She has a Interview on Wed in the filed she went to school for and its a huge company that is in the medical field so they wont be slowing down like her last employer.

As for me, I fell off a roof 10 years ago this November and have been off work since april 2007, I have had over 14 surgerys related to the accident and another injury that I have reared its ugly head again( I have tried to hold off since I have had 3 surgery's in the past 2 months) 2 were related to the injuries from the fall, this one is a nerve entrapment in my left elbow. I go see my Favorite Dr in the 7th of October, I have seen him more then some of my friends LOL

Anyways if you could keep my family in your thoughts and prayers and also the Men and Woman of Law enforcement, they have it ruff now days

Rich

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Almost a week post op and doing great so far hopefully I didn't jinx it lol. Been up and moving some pain but not to much unless I move just wrong. Thanks again for the prayers and well wishes. Prayers outbound for anyone whom needs them.

Pray for my dad please. He fell on his back on a small brick wall. He has nerve damage from back surgery and a fused disk. He was trying to put out a fire in the back yard that came from the neighbors house when he slipped. :/

He was talking fast on the phone but I know he should be hurting. He has nerve damage the pain he says he can feel running down his legs when he doesn't fall..

My wife and i are searching for a new baby sitter for our daughter, yesterday i walked ti drop her off, the other kids were playing alone, and the baby sitter was out smoking (she told us she quit, so we dont know how long this has been going on.). We've been calling so many places, but theyre all full. We're praying we find another sitter soon.

I didnt know this great post was here, so I will ask for some prayers.

My wife was laid off back on the 9th of this month and her unenjoyment doesn't kick in for another week, but She has a Interview on Wed in the filed she went to school for and its a huge company that is in the medical field so they wont be slowing down like her last employer.

As for me, I fell off a roof 10 years ago this November and have been off work since april 2007, I have had over 14 surgerys related to the accident and another injury that I have reared its ugly head again( I have tried to hold off since I have had 3 surgery's in the past 2 months) 2 were related to the injuries from the fall, this one is a nerve entrapment in my left elbow. I go see my Favorite Dr in the 7th of October, I have seen him more then some of my friends LOL

Anyways if you could keep my family in your thoughts and prayers and also the Men and Woman of Law enforcement, they have it ruff now days

Rich

Prayers individually sent for all of you. God bless.

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been praying for those in Mathews path and hopefully it doesn't do devastating damage. Needs to head back to sea. Also prayer for babysitter and healing for those in thread. I apologize for missing some I had to reset the email alerts for this thread.

seaplane

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayers for the people in Haiti. So many lives lost is heartbreaking.

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's extremely sad and the devastation of property on top of the loss of so many people is going to be hard to recover from. They definitely have been in prayer and will continue with prayers for them and others in storms path.

cowboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay so I usually don't ask for prayers but last year my wife was attacked, and trial starts tomorrow. I have to say that it's taken a huge toll on my wife mentally and even physically. I have to ask please pray for my wife strength to get us through the next couple of days I know she's going to need it. Thank you in advance and to all have a blessed beautiful day.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back