Pyramid butterfly info

maroun.c

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added 4 to my tank few months back, beautiful fish and they give loads of colors to the tank.
Very bad shippers as they arrived in bas shape and I've seen many arrivals in stores with them most of the time not arriving well. when recoveered they do fine though. very easy to feed and yes active and very hungry fish all the time. no nipping on corals so far.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/maroun-c-390-g-build-thread.60956/page-20#post-4271992

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to find me a nice trio or more already qtd and eating that way I don't have to deal with some of the issues that have been spoken on. Anyone wanting to sell there's or QT for me let me know. Willing to pay.

Garbonzo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought one with the specific reason being controlling a growing Xenia population. It did great, but was constantly bullied by a twin bar rabbit fish that's been in the tank for 7years. It got so bad, I came up one morning to see the rabbit fish had him pinned against the glass just hammering his side with bites that were into the meat. I loved the color that the pyramid brought to the tank, and my only regret is my twin bar having less than southern hospitality.

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Figured I would revisit this again. I’m still looking for 3. Prefer Hawaii but with everything going on find it highly unlikely. Was told recently can get them from Bali but we know the reputation Bali fish have. Any suggestions or help much appreciated

Syed123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Figured I would revisit this again. I’m still looking for 3. Prefer Hawaii but with everything going on find it highly unlikely. Was told recently can get them from Bali but we know the reputation Bali fish have. Any suggestions or help much appreciated

Kijiji. Any private sellers like on Facebook.

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not on Facebook
I did see recently a place called sunpet.com still has Hawaiian fish. Problem is they don’t sell to the public

tangtime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There an lfs here in Florida that always has them. They even have sales on them cheap. See if they will ship em to you?

locito277

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve seen them around. I lost my three during Irma. I now have 3 yellows and a black. VIP and Ocean View get them in South Florida. I got the black zoster in live aquaria.

Muttley000

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my dream fish when I put up a big system! Are you guys treating for infection as a preventative no matter what or only if you see signs?

tangtime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oops store is called Fintastic located in Jensen Beach, FL.

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I plan on treating prophylacticly. They are prown to bacterial infections. Not so much the Hawaiian. Plus Hawaii supposed to be brighter

Back