R2R Statement Of Membership

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The following is a statement that I hope all of our members could commit to!

I want everyone who comes to Reef2Reef to feel important. To feel like we care. Because we do. They don't have to be a marine biologist, have authored a book or even have a large mature reef. Our love for saltwater aquariums will be our common bond and we will treat everyone with dignity and respect. Happy reefing!

Darryn Lyon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I concur, and can absolutely stand behind this. This is the best forum I've been a part of. Everyone is so helpful, and passionate about the hobby. I joined a few months ago with a new Biocube and knew nothing. I have learned so much and become so obsessed in this hobby largely because my introduction to it was so welcoming. I'm a reefer for life! Thank you R2R!

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The following is a statement that I hope all of our members could commit to!

I want everyone who comes to Reef2Reef to feel important. To feel like we care. Because we do. They don't have to be a marine biologist, have authored a book or even have a large mature reef. Our love for saltwater aquariums will be our common bond and we will treat everyone with dignity and respect. Happy reefing!
I like it!

It does not mean, however, that I will stop teasing you for having a build thread with 1600+ comments, 2 frags, and no fish! :p

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well said rev!! From my standpoint I think this forum has it nailed! There's no other place with this much knowledge, an amazing membership and welcoming feeling!

SBlisters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a tropical fish store by me with amazing stuff. It took my breathe away when I first walked in. Most of the staff, however, acts like questions make you stupid and they just don't have time for you even when you are the only customer in the store and actually purchasing too.

The people here are amazing. So patient, so encouraging. With all the faceless Internet trolls out there, with all the snobbish LFS people, it doesn't seem possible to have a place like this.

THANK YOU. Seriously, THANK YOU

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The forum was created because I wanted a place where people could post and not be flamed and a place where people could be treated with respect and not as a username.

Heck I am the owner and I still ask "noob" questions! I'm not intimidated and I'm supposed to know a whole lot about reefing! ;)

Maddlesrain

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something I believe sets this forum apart from others is that everyone on here is genuinely supportive and interested in other's work. it's also always refreshing to see how humble everyone on here is, and able to accept and question others opinions and decisions without being aggressive or condescending.

Good vibes all around!!:)

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well said rev!! From my standpoint I think this forum has it nailed! There's no other place with this much knowledge, an amazing membership and welcoming feeling!
I concur 100%

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 67 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 6.7%
Back