R2R Statement Of Membership

klp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is way too many great topics with way too many great insights and information (tongue firmly planted in cheek). Sometimes it is impossible to keep up but I love every minute of trying;) Tremendous job by all the contributors here. You all have my heart felt thanks for caring and sharing. I support this site because I believe it is very worthwhile to Salt Water hobbyists at every level and needs to continue. It is never boring always informative. Keep up the great work you all do in making this a great site! It is appreciated !!

Rhonda Caffrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The following is a statement that I hope all of our members could commit to!

I want everyone who comes to Reef2Reef to feel important. To feel like we care. Because we do. They don't have to be a marine biologist, have authored a book or even have a large mature reef. Our love for saltwater aquariums will be our common bond and we will treat everyone with dignity and respect. Happy reefing!
I have just started out really after 40 years of Freshwater but I like it here.

Tropical lionfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The forum was created because I wanted a place where people could post and not be flamed and a place where people could be treated with respect and not as a username.

Heck I am the owner and I still ask "noob" questions! I'm not intimidated and I'm supposed to know a whole lot about reefing! ;)

I think this is one of the only places in life where nobody laughs at or discourages any question!! Irrespective of whether we r in the hobby for 40 years or will be in 40 weeks, ALL questions are welcome and answered with care, detailed info and encouragement!! IDK how many hobbies are there with so many variables and uncertainties but it's in R2R WE ALL THRIVE IN UNITY!...wish my corals and fishes knew how hard we work for them [emoji6]...

Last edited:

jgvergo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The culture curiosity, generosity and reefiosity (aka love of reefing) is so strongly ingrained in this forum that it almost feels weird to have a statement. I too read it EVERY day and try to contribute when I can. Great forum :)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you all and remember YOU are R2R! YOU make it great! YOU are awesome!

mckinleyw

AIRBORNE REEFER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The culture curiosity, generosity and reefiosity (aka love of reefing) is so strongly ingrained in this forum that it almost feels weird to have a statement. I too read it EVERY day and try to contribute when I can. Great forum :)
Me presonally it has replaced all gaming of any sorts. Everyday, every break i get from the W word. I am on here reading. Im not very informative, but i try to be active. I love the atmosphere here. Everyone is amazing. I was very lucky with finding R2R before any others nothing rlse compares to the comrodory, or shear knowledge shared here.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you!!!

rc8t6353

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Without R2R all I would have is a empty glass box in my living room. While I don't have the nicest tank, because of all the kind and knowledgeable people, I have a reef tank that is steadily improving ! So with that, THANK YOU ALL!!!

Jamesfl

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love this place. I have asked what I felt were some stupid questions before, but they were answered in a way that made me feel not so dumb for asking them. Thank you to all the knowledgeable people for putting up with us noobies.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 172 72.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 42 17.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back