Renee's Nano Pred Tankmates

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Killing me too :rolleyes:.
Your pics and descriptions make them sound soooo cute and full of personality.
Have an extra 29g biocube, might have to start researching a lil' 'Nano Pred'! ;)
I DID NOT need to see this thread!!! These fish are so awesome and I would love to have a snow flake eel.:rolleyes::D

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I DID NOT need to see this thread!!! These fish are so awesome and I would love to have a snow flake eel.:rolleyes::D
@Chrisfish ... RUN RUN RUN!!! You do NOT want to come in here!!!!!!!! This a bad bad place! :p
shhhhhhhhhhhh, yes thinking about setting up the extra biocube 29g as a nano pred tank! :)
shhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell the hubby! I just promised that I wouldn't bring anymore breathing animals into my house! :rolleyes:

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Chrisfish ... RUN RUN RUN!!! You do NOT want to come in here!!!!!!!! This a bad bad place! :p
shhhhhhhhhhhh, yes thinking about setting up the extra biocube 29g as a nano pred tank! :)
shhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell the hubby! I just promised that I wouldn't bring anymore breathing animals into my house! :rolleyes:
Omg, this is not good, well this thread is, but I've seen Felicias 40b on here and it's beautiful , she mixes preds. With clownfish and corals awesome tank and it's her snow flake eel that made me want one, what a personality. Hmmmm maybe I can hide it in one of the bedrooms. :cool:

michellejy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yeah, I have been bugging Renee this morning and now have a whole plan rather than a vague idea. I can actually combine more than I thought and get all of my top choices, so I am ridiculously excited now. :D

You know, excited about the tank I haven't bought for the fish I didn't plan to buy before. :confused:

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I have been bugging Renee this morning and now have a whole plan rather than a vague idea. I can actually combine more than I thought and get all of my top choices, so I am ridiculously excited now. :D

You know, excited about the tank I haven't bought for the fish I didn't plan to buy before. :confused:

I am just going to admire the tank you don't have and the fish that you haven't even bought yet! ;)
I have to get through my baby mollies and 10 day vacation in July before I can even put a plan in place to do this! :rolleyes: ::: I WILL NOT CRACK:::

michellejy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am just going to admire the tank you don't have and the fish that you haven't even bought yet! ;)
I have to get through my baby mollies and 10 day vacation in July before I can even put a plan in place to do this! :rolleyes: ::: I WILL NOT CRACK:::

I did mention that my nano cube literally JUST finished cycling and my first fish for it are still in quarantine, right? You will totally crack first.

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmmmm, NOPE!

This me standing outside the entrance of 'Renee's Nano Pred Tankmates' Thread picketing ;)....

picket-sign.png

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I think we can all thank Renee for this wonderful thread and WHISPERING ... NANO PREDS. In our ears. :p:p:p:eek::D

rayn

Bluefin Believer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ambons are cool, but terribly hard. They just don't seem to make it.

Good luck to any who get one!

OP
OP
Lionfish Lair

Lionfish Lair

Renee
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$129!! That's too much, IMO. Leaf fish are common, that one isn't huge and the red color may very way fade away.

I think I should have waited until I stocked my tank, before I started this thread. LOL!

Naiad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$129!! That's too much, IMO. Leaf fish are common, that one isn't huge and the red color may very way fade away.

I think I should have waited until I stocked my tank, before I started this thread. LOL!
Haha you may hace created even more competition in a tight marker

rayn

Bluefin Believer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just have to find your fish. I've bought leafs for around the 40-50 range locally. Cockatoos as well.

DD seems to command higher prices as they are semi quarantined and eating.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back