*Resolved* BRS failed to ship order...TWICE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Wrasse-cal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply,

I could use a little help with an order problem.

I made an order back on 11/18. That order was never shipped. On 11/26, I contacted BRS and was told the order never shipped, and that a replacement order would be sent that day via next day air. I received an order confirmation email for that replacement order, but without any tracking, so today I contacted BRS just to make sure everything was OK.

Surprisingly, BRS told me there is no record of that replacement order, even though there was a confirmation email sent to me stating it was shipped. The agent told me that a replacement to the replacement order would be sent. (BTW, this took about 1.5 hours via chat.)

Before I could ask if the replacement to the replacement order could be sent via next day air, the representative disconnected the chat.

I'm a big fan of BRS, but this is more than a bit ridiculous and really frustrating.

I'd really appreciate any help you could provide.

Thanks.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh wow, that is really a terrible experience and not normal. Can you give me your email address on your account so I can investigate and get this fixed?

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The good news is, they have a same-day ship guarantee if the order is placed within certain hours. That’s a free packet or two of DI resin ;) lol

OP
OP
Wrasse-cal

Wrasse-cal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why not pick up the phone? I’ll bet they have a landline

Honestly, because I like a written record of what was said/promised so there is no misunderstanding on either side. I should add that is not a dig at BRS.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, after a lot of back and forth with CS and our tech team, we've determined that you were a very unlucky test subject of our updated shipping software and have helped us identify a bug (thank you for reaching out)! I am so sorry that you landed this very uncoveted position, but as payment we have now likely triple shipped your order with the final order being HAND-picked by our ops manager and sent 2-day air. :eek: Woof.

Truly though, I am really sorry that whole series of unfortunate events happened. I would not be too happy about that situation either. We're working hard at ironing out any glitches - if you ever run into an issue, please let us know!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 45 29.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 42 27.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 35.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.2%
Back