OP
OP
Ryan Moeller

Ryan Moeller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One thing you need to know if you are considering ordering a Reef Savvy - be prepared for a long wait. The current turnaround time is much greater than the 6 months that they list on their web site. It will be a year for me next month. They are gorgeous, well built, quality aquariums, but not the tank for anyone that is in a hurry to get set up. I wanted what I feel is the best possible tank, so I am willing to wait. I do not regret the wait at all.
We should go down to where Felix is so he knows we're waiting! Hehehe. I'd take a detour to Key West to go scuba diving and snorkeling. :rolleyes:

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We should go down to where Felix is so he knows we're waiting! Hehehe. I'd take a detour to Key West to go scuba diving and snorkeling. :rolleyes:
I have friends that live in Key West. Might not be a bad idea. We could go stand in line at Reef Savvy. :)

OP
OP
Ryan Moeller

Ryan Moeller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have friends that live in Key West. Might not be a bad idea. We could go stand in line at Reef Savvy. :)
Let me know when!! I'll start packing right now!! Hehehe. I've been to Cocoa Beach and wasn't to impressed. I wanted to go more south but family was down there for Disney World and I wanted to stay at the ocean. :D

sil40sx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One thing you need to know if you are considering ordering a Reef Savvy - be prepared for a long wait. The current turnaround time is much greater than the 6 months that they list on their web site. It will be a year for me next month. They are gorgeous, well built, quality aquariums, but not the tank for anyone that is in a hurry to get set up. I wanted what I feel is the best possible tank, so I am willing to wait. I do not regret the wait at all.

Holy batman! That's a long wait. You're a saint to have that kind of patience.

mrtian97

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @ Fin, the size I am looking at is similar to what you are building with Reef Savy. I do have time, currently I have Visio 4x2x2 tank that I would like to upgrade to Reef Savy.

OP
OP
Ryan Moeller

Ryan Moeller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @ Fin, the size I am looking at is similar to what you are building with Reef Savy. I do have time, currently I have Visio 4x2x2 tank that I would like to upgrade to Reef Savy.
So who wants to go with Fin and I and wait outside of Reef Savvy? I bet it's nice down there!

mrtian97

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ryan,
Tagging along, I am also looking to buy rimless in similar size, looking for 5x2x20",

Tjg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1463099099.424597.jpg

OP
OP
Ryan Moeller

Ryan Moeller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ryan,
Tagging along, I am also looking to buy rimless in similar size, looking for 5x2x20",
Thanks brother! The spot I'm putting it in right now can accommodate a 48" tank. Eventually I'll be able to upgrade to an 84" tank! I'd to 84" x 30" x 24" on that beast.

Ryan Rioux

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice tank! I gotta start out with a 48" tank. I'll eventually be able to upgrade to a 84" x 28" x24". My doors seem a little more narrow in my house. They measure just under 30" wide. :oops:
Mine is only 36". I like it just would like a 48". Upgrade with time. I think mine is 36"x20"x24" . You could always pull out window sashes if your window is larger , or a slider .

OP
OP
Ryan Moeller

Ryan Moeller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is only 36". I like it just would like a 48". Upgrade with time. I think mine is 36"x20"x24" . You could always pull out window sashes if your window is larger , or a slider .
Great idea!! Who's gonna build your next tank?

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 91 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back