Screamers!!!!!!

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are really nice. Is low flow better for most palys/zoas?

Sik, does some of those grow to close to a nickle for ya? I say bigger than a dime slightly smaller than a nickle?

Below is their average size in my tank -
The ones I just got back from my buddies are a lot bigger, but they were in the corner with hardly any flow.

Kruegeractinic.jpg

Look like my Rising Sun palys

Well kick down with the pictures - I haven't seen those before.

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks a like the paly that was named ******'s or something like that long ago, they were reddish/orange but more on the red side.. Not to be confused with the blue ******'s. never the less nice colors on those polyps.
Can't remember who used to carry those though, I got mine 2-3 years ago.

Do you have a picture of them?

Here is a cool actinic shot I got of them a while back.

Screamersfrag.jpg

This was a few months back that I took this one too -

SikrydScreamers.jpg

OP
OP
143gadgets

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stray- What u have are ****** Palys. Nice, but no where near as bright as Screamers.

Roshi- Nice, but definitely different. Please pm me when u frag those.

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stedfast - Roshi knows who to trade them with :) They're pretty sweet.

Lots of love around here! lol :angel:

Can't anyone post a picture of a coral that they have been working with for a LONG time to try and get the best color out of it?

These aren't for sale, aren't trying to be hyped up to make a gang of cash, aren't on Ebay, ect. - I didn't even know Chris was posting a picture of them.

I know some sites are pretty much to tout stuff and try and sell it. But geesss it would be nice if you could post a picture every now and then of something that you have put a lot of time into - and have someone say - hey sweet morph, good job.

Just sayin'.......

I've gone through hundreds of "project" corals. Its nice to see one finally pull through to be something decent :)

Last edited:

roshi719

Official fish poo remover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stedfast - Roshi knows who to trade them with :) They're pretty sweet.

Lots of love around here! lol :angel:

Can't anyone post a picture of a coral that they have been working with for a LONG time to try and get the best color out of it?

These aren't for sale, aren't trying to be hyped up to make a gang of cash, aren't on Ebay, ect. - I didn't even know Chris was posting a picture of them.

I know some sites are pretty much to tout stuff and try and sell it. But geesss it would be nice if you could post a picture every now and then of something that you have put a lot of time into - and have someone say - hey sweet morph, good job.

Just sayin'.......

I've gone through hundreds of "project" corals. Its nice to see one finally pull through to be something decent :)

Chris,
Nie looking Paly's for sure! Not knocking them one bit. Just threw out my pic for comparison. I have so many corals in my system that are beautiful and have not been appreciated by many people. I know what you mean about "project" corals, heck I've even been banned from a few sites for posting a couple pics of for peer review and critique. What happened to the fun side of this hobby! It seems like everyone is out to make a buck off of someone else the way some of these threads go. I wish we could honestly just post a pic and have people just critique the pic and not the suspected value of the piece pictured.

Way to go on coloring up a nice morph of zoos!!!

TANKSALOT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice looking coral. I am just setting up a 33 gallon frag tank to start growing Zoas. I have had great success with them in my other tanks and look forward to the hobby of growing them out and trading frags with others.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 44 32.8%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 35 26.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 26 19.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.7%
Back