Seahorses In Reef

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next time cut the main power before touching the water. That said, I'm really sorry to hear of this tragedy T.T I've woken up to all my fish dead before, and...it really hurts.
Hi Eienna, I saw that you reached out to ask how I am, (in my email notifications). That is really nice of you. I am quite well, how are you? How is your tank?
Mine is well. Last fall I decided to downsize to just 1 tank since seahorses are so high maintenance. I kept everything that was seahorse safe and sold everything else. I chose my 36g bowfront as the aquarium that I was keeping and it turned out way better than I could imagine. In fact I just got honored as the featured reef profile this month on nano-reef.com. Of course Adam and Eve are the stars!

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome to hear n.n you can follow my tank here: http://reef2reef.com/threads/150g-treasure-tank.231383/

I'm considering getting a seahorse or two...really not sure, though.
If you think you would really like seahorses, I highly recommend Ocean Rider's free online course. Its implied that you should buy your seahorses from them but not mandated. It is a comprehensive course that covers every aspect to keeping seahorses and I felt very equipped after I finished. Its go at your own pace too so there is no pressure at all.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 48 80.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.0%
Back