Share Your Bloodshot Photo

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have grown to really love these Palys espcially when my SuperBlues and Actnics go on. They standout so much. When friends and family come to visit they always seem to point to it and ask me if it is real. I guess the vibrant colors just seems to throw them off. :tongue:

I'd like to see everyone share a photo of their JF Bloodshots Palys and why you like them. :angel:

DSC_0124.jpg

Looking forward to seeing some great shots under different types of lighting.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bubbles_B

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now these photos are just plain beautiful folks! Very eye catching. :haha: Hope we get to see more form other members :angel:

ctxmonitor

My Reef Creation
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bubbles, that is a nice colony.
Nice photos people... Im still trying to grow mine.. Not the fastest grower for me so far.. 2-3 months but still no baby.. :(
JF%20Bloodshot.jpg

litenyaup

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know it's off topic, but does anyone have one for sale or trade? They are very pretty!!

OP
OP
Bubbles_B

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No wories about the saturation, its still a pretty picture. Don't you just love the vibrant colors it has on it it just pulls you in and captures your attention. But I agree very slow....

Unkn-Paly.jpg

Sorry for the over-saturated pic. Slow grower for me. Photo about a year old - 8 polyps currently.

Litenyaup - I may know someone selling a polyp of it. If you like I could inquire for you but we'll leave that to PMs for now.

I know it's off topic, but does anyone have one for sale or trade? They are very pretty!!

OP
OP
Bubbles_B

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks CTX actually I give all the credit to my friend who is an amateur photographer. He wanted to capture the true vibrant color under SuperBlues/Actinics. Great shot and yes they grow pretty slow...

Bubbles, that is a nice colony.
Nice photos people... Im still trying to grow mine.. Not the fastest grower for me so far.. 2-3 months but still no baby.. :(
JF%20Bloodshot.jpg

OP
OP
Bubbles_B

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's see more of those awesome Bloodshot folks...I have gotten the attention of some good friends that are not interested in the hobby and they wish they knew about the hobby a long time ago...lol. What better time to start than now right? :tongue:

ctxmonitor

My Reef Creation
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup, totally agree with everyone.. One of the nicest paly hand down!!! One of those paly that actually looked great in daylight 10-14k, instead of just with blue LED. :)

OP
OP
Bubbles_B

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup, totally agree with everyone.. One of the nicest paly hand down!!! One of those paly that actually looked great in daylight 10-14k, instead of just with blue LED. :)

I agree with the 10-14k comment, they do look great. Not many othe Zs and Ps look great under just 10-14k's on.:smile:

Whtas the best lighting for these?

The years I've had my tank I have always used T5s for them. 12k, SuperActinic, SuperBlue,FijiPurple :tongue:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back