Shipping Confirmation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Qantos

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello @noopsyche, I placed an order for three units of the Noopsyche Pro V3 lights on July 23rd. As of now, I haven't yet received a shipping confirmation and my order status remains at "ordered". The shipping destination is a location in Canada. Could you kindly provide an estimated timeframe for when I can anticipate the shipment? My current lights have unfortunately failed and I am in urgent need of these new ones. I appreciate your assistance!

shawareefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Placed an order on January 2, 2024 but still says 'unfulfilled'. Did send an email but no reply. A bit concerned but from reading some of the forum posts, this is not unusual?

OP
OP
Q

Qantos

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Placed an order on January 2, 2024 but still says 'unfulfilled'. Did send an email but no reply. A bit concerned but from reading some of the forum posts, this is not unusual?
Yeah, it just takes them a while (weeks) to ship it out but eventually it will. I was concerned too. This seems to be very common. Send another email if you haven't received the shipping confirmation by next week.

shawareefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received a reply and now a shipping confirmation. Shipping via UPS from the US, I thought it might be shipped from China direct - so I have a feeling I'll be hit with some additional taxes and custom charges. But the good news is that it is coming.

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Received a reply and now a shipping confirmation. Shipping via UPS from the US, I thought it might be shipped from China direct - so I have a feeling I'll be hit with some additional taxes and custom charges. But the good news is that it is coming.
Your import fees will be paid by us, no worries

shawareefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received the K7 mini on Monday. As Zach mentioned, no import fees were charged (Canada) - appreciated! I've been testing the light for the past 3 days. So far it is operating well without issues. If I unplug the light, the previously saved settings are restored. The fan noise is reasonable but doesn't come on too often since I'm not running at more than 50% intensity. Construction seems good but I can't speak to the quality of the electronics used. Overall, very pleased with the light so far.

The software is the weak point. The UI and feature set is basic. A bit of investment in this area would greatly improve the user experience. I'm connecting via AP mode to change the settings (works well). Wasn't able to connect successfully via LAN - there are a number of tips on several threads - but I might be out of luck since I'm running an updated iOS device. I think new users will likely be a bit frustrated with the initial connection with the app but some perseverance will get you there.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 65 30.8%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 59 28.0%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 42 19.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back