Show off your tattoos!

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Both! lol… I have a couple self inflicted tats haha!
Same
studying suicide squad GIF

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didnt get my first tattoo until I was 30. I wanted them since a teenager but I knew it was a lifelong commitment. I spent years looking for the perfect art to be used and artist I liked and trusted. I still like mine 20 years later and have no intension of removing them. All of mine have pretty much been on me since my 30s, I think I got Medusa on my 40th Bday.

My mom worked for a tattoo removal place. She said it was pretty awful, not to work there just the process.
Getting them removed is not a fun experience. It’s extremely painful and require a minimum of 12-20 treatments. Dr Google and other con artists removal clinics will say minimum of 3-5 but that’s just so they can get your money. Once you start it’s more likely you’ll keep paying for treatments when it’s not gone after 5, 10 even 15 treatments. The easier small black and red ink tattoos usually take 3 years to remove under ideal baseline conditions.

twentyleagues

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting them removed is not a fun experience. It’s extremely painful and require a minimum of 12-20 treatments. Dr Google and other con artists removal clinics will say minimum of 3-5 but that’s just so they can get your money. Once you start it’s more likely you’ll keep paying for treatments when it’s not gone after 5, 10 even 15 treatments. The easier small black and red ink tattoos usually take 3 years to remove under ideal baseline conditions.
Yup. She worked for a reputable dr. Dermatologist. That $500 "mistake" just cost you thousands and years of suffering. Tattoos are not for everyone and like I said its a lifelong commitment.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_7356.jpeg

This is one of my self inflicted ones haha! It’s my signature I use on all my custom paintings… hard to hold my skin tight while tatting myself but hey what ever! It’s me and my drawing and my work haha.

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup. She worked for a reputable dr. Dermatologist. That $500 "mistake" just cost you thousands and years of suffering. Tattoos are not for everyone and like I said it’s a lifelong commitment.
“Signed Tasmanian Devil and his looney tune friends”.

I’ve removed several of those “mistakes” from the 90s

Also a lot of ex spouses names.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first tattoo I got when I was 48 years old. The picture I showed in my previous post was only 6 years ago, I'm 58 now so it's a half lifetime commitment for me. LOL
You post reminded me of Monty python search for the holy grail.

twentyleagues

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had my tattoo design for years now but as someone to antisocial to get my haircut regularly the thought of several hours with a stranger is too much
I have become good friends with my artist and her husband. Heck a lot of the guys that work for her too. You just need to find a shop where the atmosphere makes you feel comfortable and hopefully its clean, well-lit and friendly. Spend time going through their flash designs. If they bombard you with questions just explain you are looking for an artist that fits your style and personality. I actually found my artist working in a shop that wasnt bad I immediately liked her art and personality, she was more than happy to show me her flash art and portfolio. She opened her own shop about a year after. She has a good mind for the business and employs likeminded people. It really is a nice place to go.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 154 73.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.8%
Back