Starting copper power on QT?

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang.... ok another 40 minutes in the bath and then back into QT. I’ll add the metro prior to placing her back. Is there anything else I can do?
No, the only thing is, metronidazole from fishman is much more pure (that's what I use) it's much more effective. Metroplex is pretty diluted. So dose it at the higher dosage option per the manufacturer instructions.

OP
OP
T

tundraguy1106

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, the only thing is, metronidazole from fishman is much more pure (that's what I use) it's much more effective. Metroplex is pretty diluted. So dose it at the higher dosage option per the manufacturer instructions.
Yea, it’s all I have at the moment. I think the instruction are two scoops per 10 gallons. I’d be adding 4 scoops. Can metroplex be overdosed?

OP
OP
T

tundraguy1106

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well she died before the Ruby Bath was done. So this one is from my LFS. I wonder if it’s just a bad batch of anthias?? Beyond frustrated right now. I’m also worried the kole tang and last Randall’s anthia will catch something from all the fish that died. Well I dosed metro into the water anyways and I guess I’ll repeat ever 48 hours for a week or 2 to be sure. I’ll be bringing this fish back tomorrow. (Thus the baggie) I’m sure they’ll want a water sample.... smh...like this is my fault. I’ve literally had fish in my quarantine for only 2 days!! Wonder if anyone else has has similar experiences?

0E1EA51C-F407-4A9C-8AD2-848974B09DD2.jpeg

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 56 31.1%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 47 26.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 37 20.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 38 21.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back