The BRAND that has never let you down is.....?

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tunze, 6095s from 2014 move water like they just left the factory (no controller even, little black box with Apex cable) and 6055s, spare parts always available and quick to ship (yay Austin DC)
Royal Exclusiv, I'm boujie I know, but the pumps, the workmanship, reliable and fantastic CS. Spare parts always available and quick to ship (yay Ft. Meyers DC)
Visio Aquarium aka Advanced Aqua Tanks has made me three tanks over the years, is local for me, and all been reliable.
eheim heaters. the red submersible ones. never ever die. ever.
I'll vouch for visio (Advanced Aqua Tanks) glass, had a bad seam within the first year and they took care of me and euro braced the glass for pennies, when the seam was repaired.

Which LFS do you use to buy their tanks from since they won't sell direct to the public? I got a good one in the LBC area, but always interested in others experiences.

herozero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll vouch for visio (Advanced Aqua Tanks) glass, had a bad seam within the first year and they took care of me and euro braced the glass for pennies, when the seam was repaired.

Which LFS do you use to buy their tanks from since they won't sell direct to the public? I got a good one in the LBC area, but always interested in others experiences.
Vivid Aquariums in the valley.

MarsReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Octopus for sure. Have their return pumps, skimmer, and powerheads. They all just work.

Though honestly the only brand that has given be problems is Neptune. Their stuff is always breaking with poor warranty support. All my other equipment has been solid.

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Salfert products they were there in the late 80s and there still my choice in 2024

One Reefing Boi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Red Sea? j/k I've never owned any of their products.
Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

I mean I have their equipment and I really am happy with them. Their Doser 4 head and ATO have been running flawless and I like their app UI. Never have connectivity issues either like some of my AI products.

Reef octopus, ai hydras and neros. Love my waterbox 100.3 so much i got a quote for a custom waterbox.

Another Waterbox lover here! So happy with my tank (except I went with an AIO and wish I had gone with a sump but oh well, reason to upgrade someday). I also had a custom WB quoted 96”x36”x30” peninsula style (with sump like 530 gal) and it was $22k with stand . The stand cost more than the glass!

Maybe one day

bblumberg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eheim (I have filters and pumps, some of which are more than 30 years old running 24/7)

Tunze - many streams and nanostreams. Occasional failures were readily repaired at a fair price

Iwaki (20 year old pump still going strong)

Fluval pumps - 2 pumps running 24/7 for more than 6 years with never a failure

Acroguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tunze, Sicce, Royal ex… Supermarin 250.
Have a tunze 6095- 8 years old never skipped a beat, impeller looks like new.What else to say ?

Back