What do you want/need for your tank that you wish was on sale?

Are you looking for Reefing Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals? (tell us in the thread)

• Yes and I'm looking for something specific

Votes: 198 35.7%
  • Yes but not anything specific

Votes: 127 22.9%
  • No not looking to buy anything right now

Votes: 87 15.7%
  • No but if the right deal came up I would consider it

Votes: 143 25.8%

• Total voters

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's Black Friday and Cyber Monday time so why not talk about what we want or need for our tanks!?

What do you want/need for your tank that you wish was on sale? (who knows maybe the right person will see your request)

lOOKING FOR CORAL DEALS.jpg

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think most of us here have found this years offerings weak as compared to other years. Granted I bought the annual maintenance needs but was hoping for possibly splurging on accessories or goodies that I don't need but would like. MAP pricing and only selected items from some major manufacturers have made this B/F lack-luster.

TheShrimpNibbler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was really hoping I could find a deal son an RODI unit, a Nero 5, test kits, and hydra 26 or 32. Since I’m on a pretty tight budget and I am not allowed to buy used stuff, sales are about my only options. And the sales have been bad this year. So far it looks like the test kits are the only things that might come off that list, since I found good deals on salifert and Hanna. I’ve just gotta decide which one I’m gonna get. Probably salifert so that I save the money. Maybe cyber Monday will have better deals. I’m hoping that LA might do a site wide sale. I guess we’ll see.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The main thing that I was looking for was a couple of skimmers. I would prefer a Reef Octopus 150 (or comparable). Not that I expected them to be on deep discounts, but I still looked anyway hoping to find someone blowing out an older model.

stanleo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seriously though I would like some new pumps and a wavemaker. I like the Hydor pumps but would love the Vortechs with the cords on the outside of the tank.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 182 72.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back