What does my angel have?

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 clowns in here too but they show no signs of brook, arent they the ones who usually get it? Performing the dip now

Yes, clownfish are most susceptible to Brooklynella. If they don't show symptoms soon, I would suspect a bacterial infection is the most likely explanation for what you are seeing around the angel's mouth.

OP
OP
Slot

Slot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
c5f04124fd06b6b38d069361e1f98f4e.jpg
you can kind of see it inhis side by his fin

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks a little bigger than before and I dont see any of the other things i did in the last picture. I'm think that might have been just the picture and I wasn't really seeing what I thought I was. This looks like bacterial to me. Kanaplex or furan2 would work. It can be fed in the food coupled with focus, but it would probably work better and faster in a QT dosed in the water.

OP
OP
Slot

Slot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks a little bigger than before and I dont see any of the other things i did in the last picture. I'm think that might have been just the picture and I wasn't really seeing what I thought I was. This looks like bacterial to me. Kanaplex or furan2 would work. It can be fed in the food coupled with focus, but it would probably work better and faster in a QT dosed in the water.
Yes in the other pics it was sand and debri floating around which looked like ich, he is now looking a lot better, ive been using a seachem product for the infection. thanks for yhe help!

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 114 43.7%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 87 33.3%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 42 16.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 14 5.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.5%
Back