what is the difference between AOG, Devil's armor, Everlasting Gobstoppers?

smilodon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what is the difference between AOG, Armageddon, Devil's armor, Everlasting Gobstoppers,
Darth Maul, Goochsters, Lord of the Ring?

seems Lord of the Ring has green mouth, Armageddon has the red disc around the mouth,
but how about the others?

OP
OP
smilodon

smilodon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I checked in zoaid, Armageddon and Lord of the Ring are easy to tell apart.
But I am confusing about AOG, Devil's armor, Everlasting Gobstoppers, Darth Maul, Goochsters. Some of looks like Devil's armor,but some people say it's AOG,
and also look like Goochsters.

I did research on the internet, seems under different lights, the AOG, Goochster,
and Devil's armor are not eay to tell apart.

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I checked in zoaid, Armageddon and Lord of the Ring are easy to tell apart.
But I am confusing about AOG, Devil's armor, Everlasting Gobstoppers, Darth Maul, Goochsters. Some of looks like Devil's armor,but some people say it's AOG,
and also look like Goochsters.

I did research on the internet, seems under different lights, the AOG, Goochster,
and Devil's armor are not eay to tell apart.

Darth Maul is easy to distinguish from all of the others listed above - red base, with splotchy black spots all over, even out on the skirts. Everlasting Gobstoppers should have a green mouth, and Goochsters should have a bluish disc around the mouth (not speaking from experience, but if its similar to the bluish disc on the PE zoas, it may disappear under bright lighting, so maintaining the blue may require shade). Devil's Armor and AoG can sometimes be confusing.

As Charles said, AoG (at least the old school AoG) is a bright vivid red which actually "glows" under actinic lighting, with striations extending out to the skirts, and I would describe the skirts as greyish to brown. That said however, I have had AoG that actually looked more pinkish than red.

AoG11April09.jpg

PalyAoGpalys13March09.jpg

Devil's Armor IME is almost always more on the pink side, with definite black spotching within the oral disc and grey skirts.

PalyDennisDevilsArmor1March09.jpg

Armeggedon I've never had, but I've been told by those who have had true Arms that you would never confuse them with either of the above once you see them.

Last edited:

650-IS350

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is the mouth White or Green..... if white then yes it could be a morph. But green then it's a PE and no morph of the AOG. The white mouth is one of the distinguishing pieces of the True AOG. besides the other features brown/tan skirt, strations from mouth out to the out part of the disk, bright as hell , glowing orangy red, could be pinkish to light reddish depending on lighting specs.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There are huge differences.

AOG
aog.jpg

Armageddon
armeggedon.jpg

Devils Armour
8-1.jpg

Lord of the Ring
4-1.jpg

Darth Maul
paly2.jpg

ladyreefer1983

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the bottom left colony i got as gooschters...they were under t5's from where i got it and looks nothing like my aogs on the right...though now look at it...they both look similar..the colony in the middle is a devils armor morph...u can see a frag of a devil armor on the far right next to aogs...u can tell a difference between aogs and devils armor.
everlasting gobstopper i believe has green mouth...though i should say aogs are brighter and colorful than gobstoppers.

zoas.jpg

650-IS350

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev awesome pics there and that clearly shows the differences, hopefully that clarifies things.

Ericm1205

Clownfish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my LoTR

P5110137.jpg

P4240180.jpg

what are these. gooch gobs or aog??
P5110089.jpg

how about these? they are a bit darker and purpler that the others i got.
P4240193.jpg

OP
OP
smilodon

smilodon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
now i'm still confusing with lotr and godstopper, they both have green disc arounf mouth, how to tell the difference?
Does anyone has the clear shot of Goochsters? I still no idea what them look like.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 47 29.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 28.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.0%
Back