what is the difference between AOG, Devil's armor, Everlasting Gobstoppers?

johnanddawn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my goochters
gooch2.jpg

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the bottom left colony i got as gooschters...they were under t5's from where i got it and looks nothing like my aogs on the right...though now look at it...they both look similar..the colony in the middle is a devils armor morph...u can see a frag of a devil armor on the far right next to aogs...u can tell a difference between aogs and devils armor.
everlasting gobstopper i believe has green mouth...though i should say aogs are brighter and colorful than gobstoppers.

zoas.jpg
what are the ones in center that look pink and purple? The biggest ones. I am looking for bright and big zoas or palys. Nothing small like rasta! Love them but so small. I am also looking for some pastel for my 10 gallon. So far I have beauty and the beast and one that I dont know name of but looking for pnk diamonds or generally pink, purples and aqua ect . But i have another one that I just want big and !

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the bottom left colony i got as gooschters...they were under t5's from where i got it and looks nothing like my aogs on the right...though now look at it...they both look similar..the colony in the middle is a devils armor morph...u can see a frag of a devil armor on the far right next to aogs...u can tell a difference between aogs and devils armor.
everlasting gobstopper i believe has green mouth...though i should say aogs are brighter and colorful than gobstoppers.

zoas.jpg

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are those punk rockers with the long lashes? didnt thiink they were so large!

Strawberry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what are the ones in center that look pink and purple? The biggest ones. I am looking for bright and big zoas or palys. Nothing small like rasta! Love them but so small. I am also looking for some pastel for my 10 gallon. So far I have beauty and the beast and one that I dont know name of but looking for pnk diamonds or generally pink, purples and aqua ect . But i have another one that I just want big and !
Sonic flares are big, very fast growers and have a nice pop of color that looks more pastel in white light.
4EAE96C1-889D-4E6D-8EDD-600CCB14C6EF.jpeg
592CF4D9-A0A4-4AE0-98AF-911DBA64E007.jpeg

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 30.0%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 27.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 49 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.3%
Back