What's on the agenda today?

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've almost fallen in more times than I'd like to admit.
Also, don't wear a bikini. If you get a nip slip in this tank, you'll probably end up with a nip on the nip.
And here I was thinking the view in the picture was nice.. Now you got my "dirty old man" imagination going.. lol

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
just walking away... ;) :)
The Princess Bride Prince Humperdink GIF by filmeditor
Dont Look At Me Walking Away GIF by HULU

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, my agenda consisted of impulse buying on eBay today. I'm not mad about it. :)

Screenshot_20230927_223137_Samsung Internet.jpg
He looks like he has some amazing stuff! One advantage is he is local so I can pick it up, so no stress on the corals. I would be all over it, but alas... I am temporarily out of room for new corals.

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
He looks like he has some amazing stuff! One advantage is he is local so I can pick it up, so no stress on the corals. I would be all over it, but alas... I am temporarily out of room for new corals.

There's some really good deals to be had on his ebay auctions. I'm not sure if he simply doesn't post much on ebay or if he just started selling there recently, but I was really surprised to win a couple of them for such low prices. I'd imagine the deals won't be around for long once more people take notice of the auctions. I've heard nothing but positive reviews for him and his corals so I'm pretty excited for my new frags.

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's some really good deals to be had on his ebay auctions. I'm not sure if he simply doesn't post much on ebay or if he just started selling there recently, but I was really surprised to win a couple of them for such low prices. I'd imagine the deals won't be around for long once more people take notice of the auctions. I've heard nothing but positive reviews for him and his corals so I'm pretty excited for my new frags.
I took notice of him from the WWC interview. He doesn’t sell locally at the farmers market. I follow him on instagram. I think his Ebay is fairly new, but he does well. You got some great deals, but I have seen some of his frags go for a few hundred dollars consistently.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 31 27.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 32.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back