OP
Kbra

Kbra

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered my AI SuperBlue Light from them on November 11, 2010. Then i was told they were back ordered by two weeks and to expect them first of December. Didnt happen. Talked to them again. "Oh, should have more come mid December." DIDNT HAPPEN. Talked to them again, "Oh, yeah, sorry, looks like we will get more early next year."
Two months go by since the original purchase.
Final I find out they are shipping it out and it should be here Wednesday. Called them today. "Oh we accidently fulfilled someone elses order with yours. We should have more in TWO MORE WEEKS."!!! are you freakin serious!? "Oh well we will ship it for free when we get more."
Screw those guys. I wouldnt be supprised when i do get it, it wont work.
Thats my 2 cents on those guys.

Jcr's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats not right. Not right at all if you paid for them Kbra. I would demand better CS! Especially if they had my money for that long, I would charge the same interest as a Credit Card would.

jabberkaycee

Aquatic Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have four modules of Sol White on a 90g and really like them. I run mine at double blue percentage to the white and the color is just right to me. During the day when the white go above 50 percent, I'm at work so don't notice a white wash problem. I just had a guy in fabrication do some measurements to make customized leg extensions. I would not suggest using the stock legs as they are way too low and you will get a spotlight effect, not to mention possible water damage.

The latest firmware update for the AI controller is a homerun. It gives you 14 programs along with STORMS and cloud cover. You can even progam the chances of storms per day from 10 to 100 percent.

kungfujoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ive got 2 of them.. and i think they are pretty awesome.. i have a tank about 30 tall and i tried to run them at 70% for each type of led and they started to burn my sps.. and the lps shrank.. i guess i got too impatient and wanted to blast the coral with light the first day.. any way i dialed them back to 45 white 55 blue and 60 royal blue and everthing is doing well.. i was using a 250 watt metal halide using a lumen max elite and galaxy balist and at the current setting, the led was brighter on the sand bed then the halide.. just my 2 cents..

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back