Wrasse Police Image for People to Use

SlugSnorter

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you like to make cheesy wrasse police jokes like me, feel free to use this very low quality image I made

adadadaaaaeee.png

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you like to make cheesy wrasse police jokes like me, feel free to use this very low quality image I made

adadadaaaaeee.png
Thank you for providing this excellent material to serve the community.

mmadderom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can’t say I’ve seen much “wrasse police” but the Tang Police amuse me to no end. The funniest I’ve seen in this forum was a gentleman who had a juvenile yellow tang in something like a 10 gallon tank. I’m pretty sure he posted it to annoy the cops as he explained to the “experts” that in the wild a yellow tang swims many miles per day making their “large” tanks just as “inhumane” as his nano.

Almost as amusing as the “old timers” still claiming canister filters are “nitrate factories” and can’t be successful in the hobby unless you spend half your life cleaning them.

since I’ve personally disproven many of the Tang and canister MYTHS to be just that I always chuckle at the keyboard “experts” who continue to regurgitate old, false, or misleading information they read somewhere.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the most important thing about wrasse police is trying to stop incompatible wrasse from being together. Yes there will always be exceptions but those exceptions are rare as adults unless they’re kept together their whole life (From juveniles to adults).

ID-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One of my first fish (first wrasse) was a 6-line. Ive since added 5 more. Blue Star leopard, Blue streak cleaner, two flasher wrasss and a checkerboard wrasse. The 6-line is about 2" long. Has never even chased another fish that ive seen wrasses or otherwise. I know the Wrasse police would have me doing time for this. And perhaps the day will come when Ill deserve my punishment but to this point my 6-line has been a model citizen. knock on wood.

polyppal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its a wrasse.. Im thinking not reef safe.

Humphead Maori Wrasse, Cheilinus undulatus Rüppell​

Well he looks happy to me, he can almost fully turn around. Don't listen to all these keyboard warriors, just hook him up to a topfin HOB and your set.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back