Wyoming whites???

robsreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lfs has a few pairs and they are 250$ a pair and ++ 20% off so some where around 200$ is this a good deal?? And what are the going rate on these pairs rights now?? Thanks in advance

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

oceancube

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
depending on size will depend price, if it's a very small pair i would pay $180-$200.00 medium to large pair well more in the $3-$400 range...

ReefPops

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lfs has a few pairs and they are 250$ a pair and ++ 20% off so some where around 200$ is this a good deal?? And what are the going rate on these pairs rights now?? Thanks in advance

I saw some people post they got them for around $85 each, which to me was very low and they did this as a group buy. I can tell you that I paid much more than the $200. If they are genuinely wyoming whites then I would say good deal for sure.

ReeferBean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bough some on the group buys. They were 85 plus shipping. Sea and Reef is the breeder.

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey robs: what breeder are they coming from? That is a good price either way. Just make sure that you like them, as there are a few varieties of the WW

Bean: SA also has WW. S&R is not the original breeder. But, they do have very fine specimen indeed!!

OP
OP
robsreefs

robsreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey robs: what breeder are they coming from? That is a good price either way. Just make sure that you like them, as there are a few varieties of the WW

Bean: SA also has WW. S&R is not the original breeder. But, they do have very fine specimen indeed!!

Really not too.sure of the breeder ...but thanks for the input everyone I'm going back.their tomorrow if they still have them ill probably get them and ill deff ask who the breeder is

reefish123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a really good price, a year ago the originators of the whyoming whites(c-quest) had a waiting list going at 400 ea. I was on that list although I never heard from them.
I went another direction as far as clowns. From doni(snowcasso) and clownfishdepot (dalmation)

seamonkey84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, I got mine for 500 a pair the first month of the release and that was kind of a good deal for them at the time.

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That's a great deal!

Acroholic

There is no substitute.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought 10 juvenile WWs that are from Sustainable Aquatics from the C-Quest line. Here is a pic of mine acclimating.

CIMG5178_zps021aa8b6.jpg

jedidad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I undetstand ww are more brillisnt white than platinum but is there some way to tell them apart if they dont have both to compare

uf_gators

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I would have bought a pair back in the fall when I went with our local club to SA.... The 1 day deal was 80 each wholesale .... Been kicking my self ever since!

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's fascinating to me that snowflakes and fancy clowns still go for up to $200 a fish for really nice ones, and wyoming whites, which up until a few months ago, were very rare, and are still the nicest fish out there, are now wholesaling for $40 a fish.

temper76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I undetstand ww are more brillisnt white than platinum but is there some way to tell them apart if they dont have both to compare

Platinums have a light honey color ring around the iris all percs do the ww's are dark brown ,that's one way to tell

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 65 30.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 59 27.7%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 43 20.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back