0   0   0
I wouldn't use either of my M.O.S. lol im not that motto

PharmrJohn

The Dude
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Circa 2001 I was driving home from one of my first aquarium maintenance clients in College Station TX. I was sitting at an intersection and "Intrinsic Reef Design " popped into my head. I guess it sounded cool to my 20 year old brain. Weirdly enough, I vividly remember that intersection and moment. Fast forward to 2008 when I formed my company, and that is the name that went down. Too late to change it now.
I guess I had the notion of creating aquariums that had the intrinsic elements of a natural reef.
Funny how memories work. I can't remember most details from 40 years ago, but there are a few stand out memories where I remember what I was wearing, where I was, what I was doing and what I was thinking. It's simply amazing.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m very creative with usernames. My first name is Greg and my last name is Tinnel.
I think it was a school username for something many years ago and I’ve just been using it since.

Anytime I try to come up with an interesting username I end up thinking it sounds stupid so now I just stick with gtinnel.

Minifoot77

Jack of all trades and a master of none
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m very creative with usernames. My first name is Greg and my last name is Tinnel.
I think it was a school username for something many years ago and I’ve just been using it since.

Anytime I try to come up with an interesting username I end up thinking it sounds stupid so now I just stick with gtinnel.
Your gtinnel your stuck with it now...

Gregg @ ADP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Gregg. My company is ADP. I’m usually creative with screen names, but I just wasn’t feeling it the day I joined.

Not sure why I chose the name I did, because I’m not here trying to drum up business. If anything, all the dumb things I do and say here is costing me business.

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had the mrpontiac80 handle for everything for many years because well I like cars and Pontiac. I’ve been in the reef hobby now for just over 3 years but it’s something I’ve always wanted to do and finally decided to try it after my friend/co worker started his up a couple years prior.
IMG_0128.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0440.jpeg
    IMG_0440.jpeg
    136.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2836.jpeg
    IMG_2836.jpeg
    311.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3219.jpeg
    IMG_3219.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 4

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had the mrpontiac80 handle for everything for many years because well I like cars and Pontiac. I’ve been in the reef hobby now for just over 3 years but it’s something I’ve always wanted to do and finally decided to try it after my friend/co worker started his up a couple years prior.
IMG_0128.jpeg
My eighth grade art teacher, who happened to also pose in playboy. We bonded over fish tanks...
That summer she bought a new 79' Trans Am, gold with the the black firebird. I don't think my jeans ever felt tighter riding around in her passenger seat going to the local LFS (which happened to be a Amilings garden center)

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 65 30.8%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 59 28.0%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 42 19.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back