Your OTHER,other hobby

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I started a thread just like this last week in the Lounge :)

I have been getting into RC Helicopters, back to into running since my ankle finally healed, and playing with my son. Used to be into my MazdaSpeed3, but don't do much with it anymore except drive it to work and back :)

RogerWilco357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No gamers out there I just got the new xbox with kinect if spelled right lol it is cool but needs new games ..love the war games and halo of course , love the ps3 and the blu ray options wish my xbox would have had the blu ray but they ran into some legal about it and left it out again. How about computers anyone love building them or just using them Mac or Window's operating system do you prefer? I would love to get into jet ski's and the whole snow mobile deal bet those are fun ..or ATVs ..
come on I know some of you guys play video games? which ones? love the little games on the itouch too like mobsters or zombies or the world war one could use some help with those..post it you never know you might find someone else who likes the same hobbies and get to share this or that ?

sprinklerdudes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
horticulture, nightscaping, reef keeping , since the housing market slowed doen I gave up on mortor cycles, and cars, had to downsize quite a bit,

sprinklerdudes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gaming? I have three teenage boys in the house, they have taken over the playstation, I still got the computer which lets me reef 2 reef,

CHALICEKEEPER

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I LOVE 2 SHOOT 2
GUNS.jpg

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really starting to get into dart frogs..and I'm a hardcore gamer too.

perryxcore

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I go to music festivals over the summer and during the year follow the disco biscuits any time they're on tour, some of the sickest music I've ever heard

Michael7979

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like to go a find new beers to try, which also means going to their brewerys/tasting rooms if possible.
Really like to watch movies. Old ones are cool to see if you can find stars that at the time were "unknown extras/ bit players".
Like to work outside if there is a project to do. (that does not include mowing the yard, weeding, etc.)
Would travel more if my broke butt could afford it! LOL

RogerWilco357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lived in Florida for a bit and you can carry a weapon there ..like the gun looks like a 50 cal tommy?

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 43 20.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 151 72.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.8%
Back