Hello from Malaysia

legrunt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I'm Derek from Malaysia. Was into freshwater a long time ago, but always had a desire to venture into marine. Well, I've finally done it with a small 16 gallon tank.
Inhabitants are only 3 clowns, a turbo snail and a sand starfish currently. I set up the tank roughly a week ago, but the filter and substrate had been cycling in another tank with a rotting shrimp for about a month prior. Set up the new tank with the old substrate at the bottom, and added a layer of aragalive sand on top.

Running the whole thing with a Fluval 207 canister with Matrix in it, with a Magus QQ1 hang on skimmer, Hailea 130 chiller, and a Fluval Bluetooth Nano reef led on top for lighting. Using a Jebao slw10 wavemaker for circulation.

My other tank is a freshwater 50 gallon housing a red eared slider outside the house.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! We're glad you're here!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I'm Derek from Malaysia. Was into freshwater a long time ago, but always had a desire to venture into marine. Well, I've finally done it with a small 16 gallon tank.
Inhabitants are only 3 clowns, a turbo snail and a sand starfish currently. I set up the tank roughly a week ago, but the filter and substrate had been cycling in another tank with a rotting shrimp for about a month prior. Set up the new tank with the old substrate at the bottom, and added a layer of aragalive sand on top.

Running the whole thing with a Fluval 207 canister with Matrix in it, with a Magus QQ1 hang on skimmer, Hailea 130 chiller, and a Fluval Bluetooth Nano reef led on top for lighting. Using a Jebao slw10 wavemaker for circulation.

My other tank is a freshwater 50 gallon housing a red eared slider outside the house.
Welcome to R2R

Back