☆☆ - Spring Grow-Out Class 3 - The Points & Says WOW Nice Efflo Picture Entries - ☆☆

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

abc123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
October entry
@Reefing102 @Troylee @Jasonak @Mschmidt

IMG_8346.jpeg

OP
OP
Reefing102

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if i could rejoin the contest as i did miss the last 2 months for a complete tank move into a new house and i thought i lost the efflo but its coming back great. I can get a pic right away if i can get back in. Thanks
If it had just been two months, I'd have no issue, however I'm showing three months missed. I don't think we can do that based on the current rules, however I'd like to get the opinion of the others as well.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if i could rejoin the contest as i did miss the last 2 months for a complete tank move into a new house and i thought i lost the efflo but its coming back great. I can get a pic right away if i can get back in. Thanks

If it had just been two months, I'd have no issue, however I'm showing three months missed. I don't think we can do that based on the current rules, however I'd like to get the opinion of the others as well.

I'm of a similar mind. July, August, and September were missed with no communication. I hate to say you're out, but I think that's the fair ruling.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately rules are rules.. I mean they could post them for fun but it wouldn’t count towards the prize… I’m not against it myself but we would have to have every person in the contest agree and I feel some wouldn’t be happy about it..

Mr4000

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its all good, i actually thought it was only 2 months or i wouldn't of asked. I knew when i started this contest i would be moving the tank into a new home and of course things didn't go as planned and i lost some sps and the efflo wasn't doing good and it all of sudden just did a turn around and its growing like crazy. Maybe i'll just post pics for fun!

Ghostbuster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Keep posting your pics brother! It would be cool to see how your efflo is doing after your move

TOP 10 Trending Threads

DO YOU USE A PAR METER WHEN PLACING NEW CORAL IN YOUR TANK?

• Yes! I think it's important for the longterm health/growth of my coral.

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Yes, but I don't find that it is necessary all the time.

Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Not currently, but I would like to.

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • No. I don't measure PAR and my corals are still healthy/growing.

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 5 6.0%
Back