Best online Marine fish sources

jft

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please post best online fish sources, With reasonable prices and reasonable guarantees. Sadly after many years of using reef Beauties I can no longer rely on them. Thank you.

LARedstickreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please post best online fish sources, With reasonable prices and reasonable guarantees. Sadly after many years of using reef Beauties I can no longer rely on them. Thank you.
What’s your experience with reef beauties? I have recently started using them…

-Matt

Herbie's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have ordered fish on numerous occasions from dr reefs and always seem to have a good experience, I typically order quarantined fish from them and then quarantine them again once I receive them. They also sell corals but I would stay away, i've ordered corals from them once and never again. They were shipped in just pee cups tossed loosely into a styrofoam box, each frag was pretty small which is okay but they were also covered in vermatids and aptaisia, like completely covered.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Im not going to bash you on emergency but keep in mind an Emergency is someone in crisis situation who is losing fish or coral, has a chemistry issue or tank leak and needs immediate attention

With that,
Dr. Reef
Reef Beauties
Reef Pro
Blue Zoo

OP
OP
J

jft

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s your experience with reef beauties? I have recently started using them…

-Matt

I use TSM Aquatics, Ocean Devotion and Biota.

Im not going to bash you on emergency but keep in mind an Emergency is someone in crisis situation who is losing fish or coral, has a chemistry issue or tank leak and needs immediate attention

With that,
Dr. Reef
Reef Beauties
Reef Pro
Blue Zoo
Yeah I said I made a mistake

kiwikoxo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://aquariumfishdepot.com/

I use AquariumDepot but I am a local so I don't ship but all their fishes were clean and healthy. Eats well!

I just ordered some inverts from these guys! I haven't received them yet but they have great deals on inverts!

I am still new so keep that in mind!

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

Biokabe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure I'll get some flak for this, but I've always been impressed with saltwaterfish.com.

I don't order many fish online, but every fish I've ever purchased from them has been healthy, well-packaged and... is still alive in one of my tanks. Pricing is decent, shipping isn't a pain, they have a huge number of specials, and their selection is pretty good. Yes, they do have a box fee, but given that the free shipping threshold is so low, it's not too painful.

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'm sure I'll get some flak for this, but I've always been impressed with saltwaterfish.com.

I don't order many fish online, but every fish I've ever purchased from them has been healthy, well-packaged and... is still alive in one of my tanks. Pricing is decent, shipping isn't a pain, they have a huge number of specials, and their selection is pretty good. Yes, they do have a box fee, but given that the free shipping threshold is so low, it's not too painful.
Flak? They have nice fish, just tend to run small when ordered and they do a great job packing

SimbaAnto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would try with a local small business guy, who happens to be my friend in Maryland. I get fishes qt ed by him , always eats. Best thing is it's dang cheap. I get them shipping through southwest or UPS to Jacksonville Fl

Recently got gem tang and regal belly angels. Top notch.

You need to work with him through FB page -https://www.facebook.com/oceangardenreefs?mibextid=ZbWKwL

Ocean Garden reef .

As you are in PA, you can even visit his home to pick up.if you would like.

OP
OP
J

jft

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would try with a local small business guy, who happens to be my friend in Maryland. I get fishes qt ed by him , always eats. Best thing is it's dang cheap. I get them shipping through southwest or UPS to Jacksonville Fl

Recently got gem tang and regal belly angels. Top notch.

You need to work with him through FB page -https://www.facebook.com/oceangardenreefs?mibextid=ZbWKwL

Ocean Garden reef .

As you are in PA, you can even visit his home to pick up.if you would like.
Thank you!

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With all due respect. We have never had aiptaisia issue or vermatids issues in our coral tank. Here is a pic of the tank as of today (June 10th 2024) and see for yourself if any aiptasia or vermatids exist.
20240610_152355.jpg

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW OFTEN DO YOU BUY NEW CORAL?

• Weekly.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • Monthly.

Votes: 21 17.6%
  • Every several months.

Votes: 28 23.5%
  • A few times a year.

Votes: 32 26.9%
  • Once a year.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • I'd rather not say as I don't want to leave a digital footprint for my significant other...

Votes: 20 16.8%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 5 4.2%
Back