Best place to buy cheap coral.

EricR

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS has cheap racks starting at $10, $20, etc,,, so one suggestion would be to find the closest saltwater fish store with corals near you.

You could also search the Market on here to see if you find anything,,, local if you're lucky but shipping also.

littlefoxx

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if there are any places where you can buy cheap coral.
Recently tried @Hellfire Frags after they posted on here and theyve got some good prices and do sales on small frags and colonies. My first shipment from them is coming tomorrow! Maybe look there?

littlefoxx

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zammmmn. They have nice prices.
Yeah and if you sign up they send emails for like 30 minute deals for a certain percent off their website!

Stephen8169301

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
I was wondering if there are any places where you can buy cheap coral.
Tbh find your local reefers most will hook you up especially being new at least in my area they do and the way it seems that’s all over you will find the better deal with them then a lfs

trapphd

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@AquaSD has a bomb clearance section that has excellent value! Their shipping cost is reasonable, too. I might in the minority but I usually prefer online vendors to LFS — around here, the prices are often just as high as anything online (total, inclusive of shipping) and the selection is obviously on-the-spot so you might walk away with something you don't totally love as opposed to carefully browsing an online shop, especially if there are a lot of WYSIWYG listings.

Consistently, though, the absolute best you'll do for prices is other local hobbyists.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Private party and local reef club

tfeeken

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's a lot of Facebook groups with auctions that run weekly. Some of these you can find some really great deals. I just received an order after amassing quite a few wins to qualify for free shipping with an LFS that does online sales called Cheesy Corals, they're just outside Lousiville KY.

Here's their auction group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/2105338906198742

Frags I just received were in really great health with multiple sticks having polyp extension immediately after opening.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 52 38.5%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 18 13.3%
  • No.

Votes: 61 45.2%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back