Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kinda what I thought. The seller already sent replacements when he saw the delay. I had no idea.

Who is the seller? Love that kind of customer service! ;Shamefullyembarrased

Well the corals I bought two weeks ago are having mixed reactions. Duncan and pink horsemeat are doing so so. The stylus are dying. After doing more reading I discover I need some nitrates. So I have taken 2 gallons from my nitrate rich Molly tank and swapped it for 2 gallons out of my 65 gallon RedSea. ;Bookworm .More reading needed. Other corals coming tomorrow. Also skipped my carbon dose for today. Will check parameters again tomorrow and see if I can slowly make some adjustments. I have some zoas and different mushrooms in the tank. I am learning from your bank tank! :D

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Who is the seller? Love that kind of customer service! ;Shamefullyembarrased

Well the corals I bought two weeks ago are having mixed reactions. Duncan and pink horsemeat are doing so so. The stylus are dying. After doing more reading I discover I need some nitrates. So I have taken 2 gallons from my nitrate rich Molly tank and swapped it for 2 gallons out of my 65 gallon RedSea. ;Bookworm .More reading needed. Other corals coming tomorrow. Also skipped my carbon dose for today. Will check parameters again tomorrow and see if I can slowly make some adjustments. I have some zoas and different mushrooms in the tank. I am learning from your bank tank! :D
Let me tank sit. I'll fix that nitrate issue. Lol.

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cultivatedcorals4 on eBay @code4 I've never bought coral on eBay. They were packaged incredibly well! Probably why 5 days later this one survived

I bought a Dendro years ago off Ebay. Awesome buy. Thanks for the name. Oh and come on over. I will let you tank sit anytime. Hope you like small dogs and a spoiled rag doll cat!

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh I found some range glasses. Look...
IMG_20181129_184439158.jpg

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I found some range glasses. Look...
IMG_20181129_184439158.jpg

They look awesome! We could take a house sit vacation. I could come watch yours and you watch mine. Lol. Them pups are spoiled already. They have carpeted stairs to get into their chairs. And most nights they let me share their bed with them! Brats. And honestly I rarely do anything where I can't take the kids with me. My daughter cares for my cat and tanks. Their names say it all. Cooper, Joey, Libby Lu and Sara!

So how big are those nems?

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Andrew blew me off to game with his friends last night. Tonight we have "date" night. Little does he know, he has an sps mini colony hand picked for him. His marine biologist girlfriend picked it. It may be from her tank.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have been trying for 2 weeks (couple of hours at a time) to get one of hers off the rocks so I can put one in my tank. They won't budge and I tried every trick in the book.
Tell it you love it there and want it to stay.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

IS IT POSSIBLE TO "MASTER" REEFING? WHY OR WHY NOT?

• Yes.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • No.

Votes: 53 63.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 7 8.3%

Back