• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

eFlux Dual 1050gph Wave Pump Kit with Wireless Control (6014) - Current USA

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Hurricane Aquatics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have an eFlux Dual 1050gph Wave Pump Kit with Wireless Control (6014) - Current USA, like new in the box, with an extra powerhead. I was going to use these on a cube I had a couple of years ago and installed them for a week and decided to change to something different. They work great and there is nothing wrong with them. They are like brand new.

This kit normally comes with 2 powerheads, I am including a 3rd for free. The third powerhead is new and was sent to me by CurrentUSA and it seems to only run at 100% all the time. I couldn't get it to adjust to a different speed. Works fine, just at 100%.

$140.00 shipped in the USA, except for Hawaii and Alaska, will be extra. Any questions please ask.

Full specs and description is at the end of the pictures.

Screenshot 2024-09-12 164603.png
Screenshot 2024-09-12 164711.png
Screenshot 2024-09-12 164756.png
Screenshot 2024-09-12 165135.png
20240921_154335.jpg

Mimic pulsing waves surging water currents and adjust flow wirelessly with eFlux wave pump kits. Running virtually silent, they use safe direct current (DC) and are completely controllable, generating multiple modes of water flow for any size reef aquarium.

Corals thrive on the motion found in the ocean and their beauty is one reason you likely have a reef tank. eFlux wave pumps mimic the currents found in nature, creating tank wide circulation that:

• Helps prevents “dead zones” around your corals
  • Makes your aquarium cleaner by dislodging detritus
  • Keeps corals active and healthy
  • Prevents fatty build-up by keeping fish active
Running virtually silent, the highly efficient pump propeller design coupled with a low voltage (and super safe) DC motor produces strong water movement using very little power. Compact in size, place them virtually anywhere in your aquarium

Adjustable swivel design provides directional water flow precisely where you need it most and installs in seconds. The magnetic bracket installs in seconds, allowing you to position it virtually anywhere, providing easy access for adjustment and cleaning. Wireless IR remote provides an effortless way to program up to 3 eFlux wave pumps. LED display provides current flow mode and adjustable flow from 0-100%.

Flow Modes include:​

• WAVE / PULSE MODE - Mimics pulsing wave action found on reef crests. Wave Pulse 0.3 to 7 sec.
  • SURGE MODE - Simulates surging water currents found around reefs. Surge Frequency 7 to 90 sec.
  • STREAM MODE - Produces a steady flow of water current for tank-wide circulation or directional flow. Adjust Flow: 0-100%
  • FEED MODE - Temporarily turns pumps off for 10 minutes, allowing fish to eat during feeding times.
eFlux Dual Wave Pump Kits include two pumps and are expandable, allowing you to connect an additional add-on accessory wave pump. Sync/anti-sync multiple wave pumps to create even more flow modes or add more flow as your reef grows.

SPECIFICATIONS​

Kit Model / Accessory ModelFlow Range (gph) (Adjustable)Watts Range) (Adjustable)Max. Size Marine AquariumMax. Size Freshwater AquariumMax. Wall Glass ThicknessWave Pump Dimensions
6013/6004132 - 6601 - 540 gal. / 151L65 gal. / 246L3/8" / 10mm2.5" x 2" x 2"
6014/6005210 - 10502 - 1070 gal. / 265L110 gal. / 416L1/2" / 12mm3" x 2" x 2"
6015/6006420 - 21005 - 23125 gal. / 473L175 gal. / 663L5/8" / 15mm3.5" x 3.8" x 2.2"

WHATS INCLUDED​

Each eFlux Dual Wave Pump Kit includes:

• 2 eFlux Wave Pumps - 660 gph each
  • 2 Magnetic swivel brackets
  • 1 24V DC UL transformer
  • 1 eFlux LED pump display
  • 1 eFlux IR remote control
  • 1 Wave pump manifold HUB
  • 2 Foam guards and cable protectors
  • 1 Instructions

REEF2REEF

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.

OP
OP
Hurricane Aquatics

Hurricane Aquatics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Let me think on it, I've ran current before and wasn't super impressed with the flow. However, this is for a 40 gallon cube so they may be fine. Thank you for the response

Exactly what I purchased them for, a 40 cube. It's plenty of flow. That's why I had to not use the 3rd pump as it was 100% and it was too much. Sure, totally up to you.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

IF YOU HAD A CAREER IN REEF-KEEPING, WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING? AND WHY?

• Selling and distributing livestock!

Votes: 48 34.8%
  • Selling and distributing equipment!

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • Breeding and Aquaculture!

Votes: 63 45.7%
  • Livestock Disease and Treatment!

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Chemistry!

Votes: 13 9.4%
  • Designing and Maintenance of tanks!

Votes: 28 20.3%
  • Research and Education!

Votes: 34 24.6%
  • Reefing Equipment and Dry Goods Creation and Manufacturing!

Votes: 17 12.3%
  • Conservation!

Votes: 38 27.5%
  • Other (please explain)!

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back