Hello from Alberta!

prairies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I'm Lilian, getting back into the hobby after a 15 year hiatus, although I'm switching teams this time around (goodbye freshwater, hello saltwater!)

My 125 gallon tank should be arriving within the next couple weeks, and I am so pumped to get the cycle started! Originally I was going to work toward a lps/sps reef but the more I research, the more I'm tempted to change gears and build a full microalgae display specifically for seahorses.

Anyway, we'll see if that actually happens, I've still got a way to go before I'm even ready for water :zany-face:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

OP
OP
P

prairies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!!! Are you close to Frag Box? I Think that's the store... I watch his YouTube videos :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Unfortunately not close enough to visit (until I fly back east to visit family) but I'll certainly be ordering from them in the future! Especially if I choose to go macro.

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I'm Lilian, getting back into the hobby after a 15 year hiatus, although I'm switching teams this time around (goodbye freshwater, hello saltwater!)

My 125 gallon tank should be arriving within the next couple weeks, and I am so pumped to get the cycle started! Originally I was going to work toward a lps/sps reef but the more I research, the more I'm tempted to change gears and build a full microalgae display specifically for seahorses.

Anyway, we'll see if that actually happens, I've still got a way to go before I'm even ready for water :zany-face:
Welcome back to the hobby! Can't wait to see what the 125 looks like!

Sdoutreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately not close enough to visit (until I fly back east to visit family) but I'll certainly be ordering from them in the future! Especially if I choose to go macro.
Awesome! I'd love to go up North to check out his store. It looks pretty top notch, compared to what I have here in Idaho.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

HOW ARE YOUR CORALS DOING TODAY? HONEST ANSWERS ONLY!

• Everything seems to be doing great!

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Almost everything is doing good!

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Some are doing good, others not so much...

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • They're okay, I guess.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • They're not doing too well right now.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Not good at all...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 1 4.3%
Back