Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ooof
I’m a terrible sleeper too. This last week I’ve been falling asleep later and later but having to wake up at the same time…
I feel awful. May I direct you to:
Post in thread 'There's something fishy about this build...'
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/theres-something-fishy-about-this-build.1055155/post-12709081
Argh, i got some catching up to do.

Psst... wont be trying angelfish in a long time. Lfs gets fire angels in all the time.

Im qondering how the quuen anthias are doing that he got in.

Oh, and the choco tang isn't a relentless bully. Just a tang. So, randalls are pigs and always eat. They both have their own den.

Slocke

I’m pedantic, ignore me
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look at all these tasty fish….
IMG_1211.jpeg

Slocke

I’m pedantic, ignore me
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will say it took a while for them to start breeding. Now the orange… not mollies breed like crazy, the black mollies haven’t bred, and the guppies have had some success.

But yes the massive amount of river weed is very helpful. Find some weird fisherman who’s willing to wade into a nasty river and get you some like my dad.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I will say it took a while for them to start breeding. Now the orange… not mollies breed like crazy, the black mollies haven’t bred, and the guppies have had some success.

But yes the massive amount of river weed is very helpful. Find some weird fisherman who’s willing to wade into a nasty river and get you some like my dad.
Platies. Look like Mickey Mouse maybe?

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might need more hiding plants for them.
Silly question, but are you positive you have females & males? Some places will go out of their way to only sell one gender because the average person isn't trying to breed them for feeders &/or doesn't keep an appropriate sized tank for population explosion. They're easy enough to tell apart. Past that, lots of plant coverage to protect babies.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Silly question, but are you positive you have females & males? Some places will go out of their way to only sell one gender because the average person isn't trying to breed them for feeders &/or doesn't keep an appropriate sized tank for population explosion. They're easy enough to tell apart. Past that, lots of plant coverage to protect babies.
This. I know when I worked at the pet store we were a "male" store. Most are from my understanding.

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This. I know when I worked at the pet store we were a "male" store. Most are from my understanding.
Ours only specifically genders for small animals, but many of us usually just catch one gender live bearer fish if the customer doesn't specify they're looking to breed for a purpose.

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1 male now. The other male was dead yesterday. Not sure why.
I'll get pics of the plants once i get home.

Worried the filter may have sucked up any brood as well.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back