*** Noopsyche's Summer Reefin' Giveaway!! WIN a K7 Pro III Reef Light!! ***

Kodock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: I could realllly use a 3rd K7 V3, so I can turn them longways and put one in the middle, to get more light distribution.

Bonus 2: Watched, nice!

Bonus 4: Cotton candy torch with gigantic reach

Bonus 5: @onlyreefers come get this out

Bonus 6: Post in thread 'Noo-Psyche Full Tank Shots. Showing off!'
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/noo-psyche-full-tank-shots-showing-off.979631/post-12603645

Glass needs to be cleaned but here ya go

IMG_6470.jpeg

IMG_6472.png

bubbgee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: I could realllly use a 3rd K7 V3, so I can turn them longways and put one in the middle, to get more light distribution.

Bonus 2: Watched, nice!

Bonus 4: Cotton candy torch with gigantic reach

Bonus 5: @onlyreefers come get this out

Bonus 6: Post in thread 'Noo-Psyche Full Tank Shots. Showing off!'
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/noo-psyche-full-tank-shots-showing-off.979631/post-12603645

Glass needs to be cleaned but here ya go

IMG_6470.jpeg

IMG_6472.png
Hi, did you add a diffuser material to the bottom of the shade? I am thinking of doing that. Just tape some LED diffusing material off of Amazon to the bottom of the Noopsyche shade to reduce the intensity and cover more light.

Kodock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, did you add a diffuser material to the bottom of the shade? I am thinking of doing that. Just tape some LED diffusing material off of Amazon to the bottom of the Noopsyche shade to reduce the intensity and cover more light.
Nope, I ordered the diffusers off of AliExpress, and the material came with them. They do cut in on the edge of the lights trajectory, but nothing major. The material is a very, very thin film.. not like sheet of something hard.

IMG_6474.png

I originally bought the shades from Noopsyche, they work but my tank sits up high and my couch is low, so needed the film. I tried to DIY a “film” to them, but what I ordered turned out to like an 1/8” thick acrylic… so I just ordered some that were already made.

It’s a very, very thin film on these. You could probably DIY something.

Here are the shades noopsyche’s website sells.

IMG_6351.jpeg

IMG_6352.jpeg

bubbgee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I have the shades. I was thinking of adding the LED light diffuser film. Thanks for the tip!

Kodock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I have the shades. I was thinking of adding the LED light diffuser film. Thanks for the tip!
No problem. Yea I would just order some photography diffusor film, there’s different thicknesses, and tape it on.. too many mods and time for me to try acrylic and feel like it impacts par too much

Something like this maybe.

IMG_6475.jpeg

bubbgee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No problem. Yea I would just order some photography diffusor film, there’s different thicknesses, and tape it on.. too many mods and time for me to try acrylic and feel like it impacts par too much

Something like this maybe.

IMG_6475.jpeg
Yup was looking at the exact same thing. Thanks!

Back