Red Sea Aquarium Failure Incident Tracker

SupraSaltyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So much talk of Red Sea tanks leaking on a weekly basis on forums, Facebook groups, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, etc.... so I thought I'd collect some data out of curiosity. I will share the results with sensitive info removed on 12/31/2024.

If you unfortunately had a Red Sea tank leak on you I'd appreciate if you can answer these 10 questions. Please feel free to share this survey if you know anyone that has been affected. Thank you!

Last edited:
OP
OP
SupraSaltyReefer

SupraSaltyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Results so far from 6 responses.....
Please pass the link to the survey around. We need more responses and data!

Screenshot 2024-10-21 at 11.47.07 AM.png

Last edited:

exnisstech

Grumpy old man
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly how there hasn’t been a class action lawsuit is beyond me
While it seems like a lot of failures every class action suit I've been solicited to join has the attorneys receiving millions of dollars in fees. Maybe something like this survey will gather enough cases for them to make a few million. If not I just don't see it happening. Maybe if a class action attorney has one fail in their home it may stand a chance.

OP
OP
SupraSaltyReefer

SupraSaltyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're skirting on collecting personal identifiable information. Might want to rethink that.
Thanks for the feedback. Only personal info requested is email and name/username. Both questions are optional.

One person did misunderstand "failure location" and listed their address, but I revised to the question to make it more clear I meant (front, side or rear panel)

OP
OP
SupraSaltyReefer

SupraSaltyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While it seems like a lot of failures every class action suit I've been solicited to join has the attorneys receiving millions of dollars in fees. Maybe something like this survey will gather enough cases for them to make a few million. If not I just don't see it happening. Maybe if a class action attorney has one fail in their home it may stand a chance.
Agreed. This will at least give us some sort of visibility and data to these failures that has been going on for yearssss......

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are easily the 5th person to try to do do this. You only have access to a fraction of the hobby... of that fractin only a fraction will see it and of that fraction only a fraction will bother filling it out honestly.

Sorry to be negative, but this is an exercise in futility...

BUY OR DIY! WHICH DO YOU PREFER? SHARE YOUR DIY PROJECTS IN THE THREAD!

• I prefer to buy!

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • I prefer to DIY!

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • It depends on the project or equipment I need!

Votes: 39 57.4%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back