!!!!Sigh...CALLING IT FAIRYFOOD!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jcdeng

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol, I didn't realize that service was available. So Adam, can you send "cover up" invoices that says everything frag is 10 bux?

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never paid money for a coral I own-everything I have I got from doing trades :thumb: except the first 4 acros of course -you gotta start somewhere?

Adam I don't want your coral (reverse psychology ;) )

blusop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Adam ....man you never stop lol.....love it dude...i like that one a bunch....you always have something cooking on the back burner that just shocks everyone. ...and thanx again for providing me and everyone else with quality SPS

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've never paid money for a coral I own-everything I have I got from doing trades :thumb: except the first 4 acros of course -you gotta start somewhere?

Adam I don't want your coral (reverse psychology ;) )

I can attest to that. This guy loves to trade and don't be afraid to swap with him if he asks you! some of my favorite sticks came from him. no kidding!

I am starting to believe at this time that just about everyone want a frag of this guy;) we'll swap again for sure

BNUTTHEHUT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly have no idea what to ask for this one. The colony you see is all that I have of this thing. If I was going to follow the recent trend it'd probably be like $800 or more for 3/4" based on the overwhelming demand and extremely limited supply LOL. Buts let's all agree that is ridiculess! It's an acro. I mean come on!

So how about it guys. Whats this one worth? How does it compare to some fresh off the boat magic-color-gamble-wonderstick you've been coughing up K's for? Truth is from across the room this thing doesn't even look like much. You have to be in close to really see whats going on in there and I'm letting you know that.

Thinking I'll let you guys decide. We'll go ahead and make little spectacle out of the whole thing. My guts already screaming to me that this pretty lame and I'm being kind of a snot with my holier than though "my captive acros are better than yours" take on this whole thing but what the heck. I have a jammed inbox that tells me you guys want this one!

I'll cut one frag and the highest bid gets it..........but the winner can have it for half that or probably less still;) lol.
What ever happened with this? I did have the highest bid:D

heathd.hd

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might be able to work out a trade for like first born son or something. ...

heathd.hd

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys. It's not a serious price. It's just Sarcasm. He's joking. It's just not available right now! It's kinda just a joke based on the cost of "high end" corals. When it's available which probably isn't soon he will be selling it at a normal price. Adam is actually known for being very reasonable if not cheap on pricing.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Guys. It's not a serious price. It's just Sarcasm. He's joking. It's just not available right now! It's kinda just a joke based on the cost of "high end" corals. When it's available which probably isn't soon he will be selling it at a normal price. Adam is actually known for being very reasonable if not cheap on pricing.

Well now, lets not jump to conclusions. Its available! :) Anyone interested can call me anytime to discuss payment options.

heathd.hd

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well now, lets not jump to conclusions. Its available!  Anyone interested can call me anytime to discuss payment options.

Sorry man just seemed people were confused.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 63 32.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 50 25.8%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 40 20.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 39 20.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back