I'd like to congratulate Gtinnel for accumulating the most points in the BC 4th Of July points accumulation drive! Well done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Gtinnel coming up with today's plan for spamming more gifs every 2 minutes
6db_3.jpg
the amount of points is uncountable

felda001

Getting old sucks. Beats the alternative though
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there you tell him the goal is having the lowest points???
No no no we're not playing by golf rules. This is where we tell him that it's like Whose line is it anyway. The points don't matter and are made up anyway

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

bbak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think they should all make unboxing videos for extra points. :)
Nice idea, I tried to post some questions to engage people so all the thread bumps weren't just gifs and pics, but they got buried, FYI not hating on spamming, as I've done plenty, just figured it be more fun.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice idea, I tried to post some questions to engage people so all the thread bumps weren't just gifs and pics, but they got buried, FYI not hating on spamming, as I've done plenty, just figured it be more fun.
I’ll happily post random garbage and most of the time I just post whatever the next gif is in my search without paying a lot of attention to what others have posted. So ultimately I just have to spend a second or two looking at my phone every 5 minutes or so, which means I can post while watching tv or while traveling (I wasn’t driving).
You are right that the disadvantage of random spamming does reduce the possibility of any actual conversation.

It may not seem like it but there were a few times I waited a little bit longer to post because I paid enough attention to see a legitimate question.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So I’m out fishing with my son and just saw a bald eagle fly over. I didn’t even know there were bald eagles in my state. It seems fitting for the Fourth of July weekend. I really wish I would’ve got a picture of it.
Flying Bald Eagle GIF by BBC America
I think that's good luck

bbak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

It's funny, never use to see them growing up, then with epa cracking down and protections, they're all over, I've seen as many as 12 at one time on the farm, Def a success story as far as humans doing somthing about a problem, like the ozone layer.

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m out fishing with my son and just saw a bald eagle fly over. I didn’t even know there were bald eagles in my state. It seems fitting for the Fourth of July weekend. I really wish I would’ve got a picture of it.
Flying Bald Eagle GIF by BBC America

Awesome! We have alot of them hanging out around my work, it’s next to a wildlife sanctuary. I see them at home too. We are right on Lake Erie in Michigan. Definitely never saw them here as a kid 30-40 years ago.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! We have alot of them hanging out around my work, it’s next to a wildlife sanctuary. I see them at home too. We are right on Lake Erie in Michigan. Definitely never saw them here as a kid 30-40 years ago.
I’ve lived along the Kanawha river just outside Charleston WV my entire life and I have never seen one in the wild. I had to google to even see if they’re around here, which they are.
According to google they’re actually fairly common around here.
Learn Dick Wolf GIF by Wolf Entertainment

TOP 10 Trending Threads

IF YOU HAD A CAREER IN REEF-KEEPING, WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING? AND WHY?

• Selling and distributing livestock!

Votes: 41 39.8%
  • Selling and distributing equipment!

Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Breeding and Aquaculture!

Votes: 45 43.7%
  • Livestock Disease and Treatment!

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Chemistry!

Votes: 11 10.7%
  • Designing and Maintenance of tanks!

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • Research and Education!

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • Reefing Equipment and Dry Goods Creation and Manufacturing!

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • Conservation!

Votes: 29 28.2%
  • Other (please explain)!

Votes: 5 4.9%
Back