0   0   0
1000088735.jpg

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the Bernese they have a saying, 3 years a young dog, 3 years a good dog, 3 years an old dog and any year after that is a blessing from god! The first time I was in the hospital for over a month, when I got home my wife put the dog behind a gate so I could sit down, she didn’t want him to knock me over, I had a lot of neurological problems. We have a video of him when he first sees me. It is like when our military people come home. I’ll have to see if I can figure out how to post it. Brings tears to my eyes!
Yes, please find and post

luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not, I have been using Reef Chili.
Does it have anything to do with nitrates and phosphates? I use reef roid and I have seen good growth and good coloration in the corals but at the same time I have been fighting with the increase in nitrates and phosphates

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dears, are you using reef roid ? Is it good?
I use Reef Roids but I struggle to have detectable phosphates so it works for my tank. Lots of people say it raises phosphates in their tanks.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 34 29.1%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 21 17.9%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 32 27.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back