2023 Aqua SD's Big Move!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was hoping you might be up and running by the 28th

We'll for sure have our coral trough and frag tanks ready by then. We're loading up our fish and invert tanks right now.

We have major dry goods shipments arriving next week as well.

Today was the first day we allowed local walk ins for water, drygoods, and picking up their online orders.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For ebay auctions how do you go about selecting store pickup?, only see shipping on there

Message us, we'll adjust your invoice and remove the freight manually.

We're open daily from 10a - 6p, can stop by anytime during business hours for pick up. Best to call us so we can prepare, so there won't be a wait time :)

Thank you!

Keko21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is looking awesome!!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally have water and some livestock in our front coral tanks!

If you haven't checked out Elain's work at Lazy Coffee, definitely do it! Love the tapestry behind our frag tanks!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Construction is finally done! Our new sign is up and we couldn't be happier with it!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our grand opening will be this Saturday 3/23! Now that construction has wrapped up, we're ready to be fully opened to the public. This has been a crazy ride! Thank you for your patience while we were building, now we can focus more on bringing in the hottest corals and fish!

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our grand opening will be this Saturday 3/23! Now that construction has wrapped up, we're ready to be fully opened to the public. This has been a crazy ride! Thank you for your patience while we were building, now we can focus more on bringing in the hottest corals and fish!

Congrats!!! One day I'll get out there to see yall. I love all my corals in my tank all the way from SD. What an achievement! From your friend in Alabama!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats!!! One day I'll get out there to see yall. I love all my corals in my tank all the way from SD. What an achievement! From your friend in Alabama!

Thank you so much!

certain_code

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just have to say after stopping by, the new store is great and has so much more potential as you guys get everything to full speed. Great balance of quality hard goods and fish to coral ratio. The farm in the back looked massive!

Best of all though is that I love the feel of the store. Modern and bright instead of the old “dark dungeon” feel most LFS have. Love how clean it is!

Are you ever going to have times where people can see the whole farm? Would be so cool to see it all in a few more months!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just have to say after stopping by, the new store is great and has so much more potential as you guys get everything to full speed. Great balance of quality hard goods and fish to coral ratio. The farm in the back looked massive!

Best of all though is that I love the feel of the store. Modern and bright instead of the old “dark dungeon” feel most LFS have. Love how clean it is!

Are you ever going to have times where people can see the whole farm? Would be so cool to see it all in a few more months!

Thank you very much :)

Yes, you are welcome to tour the farm, just need to be with an employee while back there.

Thanks

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to everyone who stopped by this weekend :) Thanks to our wonderful customers and friends that brought flowers, very thoughtful and nice of you guys!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 112 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back