**R2R Monday Flash Sale** Aqua SD's Lunar New Year Flash Sale - Crazy Discounts - $1 & $5 Corals - Gift Certificate Giveaways - Games!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TeamAquaSD is it possible to win eBay auctions without paying extra shipping if I’m adding on to the live sale orders?
I'm not 100% sure but I believe they will combine your ebay order with your regular order and vice versa. You just have to let them know once the sale goes through you have an existing order.

Plus I will let them definitely respond but I'm pretty sure you won't pay shipping when you've already paid shipping.

dansyr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TeamAquaSD is it possible to win eBay auctions without paying extra shipping if I’m adding on to the live sale orders?
Yeah this happened with me and they were super great. Two separate online orders, one ebay order, all for local pickup. zero mishaps. For ebay, I just sent them a message via ebay invoice asking them to combine and what the previous order was and they adjusted it super fast. they're pros.

Minifoot77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3. We can combine your orders! If you have an order pending to go out after our live sale, and shipping is already paid for, we can add the live sale purchases to that order. No additional shipping fee required.
Cut and copied from the first post...

Yang’s Blue Paradise

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1707798931654.png

Hi Hi just order one of the holy grail from the sale. Is it possible to see these in blue light. Feel like this picture doesn't do the "holy grail" name justice :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Salty716

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2910.jpeg

You guys have any big leathers? Looking to add to my collection. I saw some non what you see is what you get pieces, just want to see some examples before placing an order. :)

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2910.jpeg

You guys have any big leathers? Looking to add to my collection. I saw some non what you see is what you get pieces, just want to see some examples before placing an order. :)
All the leathers I have order from them have been great leathers. They've all been as big or bigger than what was advertised. I would take a pic of mine I got two weeks ago but they're still asleep. Send them a message they should send you a pic.

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah not a problem. Just send us a ebay message with the order # you are shipping out with and we will adjust your invoice

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 88 57.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back