R2R - Monday 3/11 FLASH SALE - Spring Cleaning @AquaSD - $1 & $5 Surprises - Crazy Discounts!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

LIMITED TIME SALE - Flash Sale Format MONDAY 3/11 from 3pm - 6pm PST - Prices are good till TUESDAY 3/12!

All New Corals will be released during this time period 3pm - 6pm PST (6pm - 9pm EST)

1. Use our calendar to select your delivery date. We will use the delivery date selected on your first order. Orders placed afterwards do not have to have the same delivery date. Due to the heavy discounts, there will be no free shipping for our Live Sale. There are limited amounts of ship outs per day, and will be first come first served. You may purchase your shipping module ahead of time to secure your calendar spot - https://aquasd.com/collections/shipping-module

2. All Sales are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds. When you purchase an item, it prevents someone else from buying it. Please follow through with your order. No coupon codes or gift certificates will be allowed during the live sale.

3. We can combine your orders! If you have an order pending to go out after our live sale, and shipping is already paid for, we can add the live sale purchases to that order. No additional shipping fee required.

4. Make sure to have an account created on our site so you can go through the checkout process quickly. Visit our site to sign up now - www.aquasd.com

5. Please check out completely to secure your order. Having an item in your cart doesn't mean it's saved for you, other customers have a chance of purchasing it if they check out first.

6. Tutorial for our Website here -
https://aquasd.com/pages/website-faq-how-to-order

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Before the Flash Sale this Monday, use code "PRE35" for 35% off! Some restrictions apply

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Who is ready for some games?!?!
First one will be from now until 2pm pst

Post any fun or interesting facts you have learned about the hobby! The more abstract the better!
Also feel free to post pictures of your dream fish! Always fun to see what the crowd favorite is! Game will end at 2pm pst and we will choose a winner and start another game then!!

Game Time Mcdaag GIF

vb_reefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure for everyone else, but this was interesting for me. I remember watching a video on youtube about wiping a thin layer of vegetable oil inside our skimmer cups. Before doing so, I’d have foam/froth coming out of the vent holes of the collection cups. A little of vegetable oil and no more problems.

IMG_1443.jpeg

Still my favorite fish. I was fortunate to have one before, but my purple tang wasn’t happy. I was too late in catching either before the gem tang was too stressed and passed. I was pretty upset for awhile. One day I’ll get another and be more prepared…I hope!

VegasReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who is ready for some games?!?!
First one will be from now until 2pm pst

Post any fun or interesting facts you have learned about the hobby! The more abstract the better!
Also feel free to post pictures of your dream fish! Always fun to see what the crowd favorite is! Game will end at 2pm pst and we will choose a winner and start another game then!!

Game Time Mcdaag GIF

More of an observation than a fact...
I use to be amazed at how corals could ship from halfway around the world and would survive in a little bag of water.
Now, it blows me away how we just saw them in half and expect them to live.

Fun fact...
I wouldn't have the diverse and colorful collection of corals that I have without AquaSD! I've picked up some amazing and healthy gems over the years that my family has enjoyed almost as much as me. The desktop nano with tube anemones is the latest hit. Thank you!
tube_city.jpg

Dream Fish...
I've always been fascinated with this fish and would love to see one in person some day.
1710015114326.png

Megachipz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My dream fish the Oreni Tilefish. Such a beautiful and different fish. Just a hair bit out of price range. Lol
images.jpeg

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ALRIGHTY!!!
Lets get another game going while I get a winner decided.

New game rules!!!!!
Post some photos of your newest addition to your aquarium! Fish, inverts, corals, equipment, ect.
Winner will be chosen at 6pm pst!
We will continue the games tomorrow as well!

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure for everyone else, but this was interesting for me. I remember watching a video on youtube about wiping a thin layer of vegetable oil inside our skimmer cups. Before doing so, I’d have foam/froth coming out of the vent holes of the collection cups. A little of vegetable oil and no more problems.

IMG_1443.jpeg

Still my favorite fish. I was fortunate to have one before, but my purple tang wasn’t happy. I was too late in catching either before the gem tang was too stressed and passed. I was pretty upset for awhile. One day I’ll get another and be more prepared…I hope!
CONGRATS WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Definitely going to try that sweet tip for the skimmer as I get a little busy and half the time I see my external skimmer spewing goo out of the top and have a fun little cleanup to do when I get home :downcast-face-with-sweat:
I will send you a message with the store credit code shortly!!

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ALRIGHTY!!!
Lets get another game going while I get a winner decided.

New game rules!!!!!
Post some photos of your newest addition to your aquarium! Fish, inverts, corals, equipment, ect.
Winner will be chosen at 6pm pst!
We will continue the games tomorrow as well!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 20240301_182514.jpg
    20240301_182514.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 20240309_091432.jpg
    20240309_091432.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 11

vb_reefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CONGRATS WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Definitely going to try that sweet tip for the skimmer as I get a little busy and half the time I see my external skimmer spewing goo out of the top and have a fun little cleanup to do when I get home :downcast-face-with-sweat:
I will send you a message with the store credit code shortly!!
OMG thank you! Definitely something simple that’s worth doing.

Can’t wait to have these grow a little more!
IMG_1325.jpeg

IMG_0260.jpeg

IMG_0261.jpeg

IMG_0205.jpeg

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got these trochus in from these guys (wink)and they were litterally 3.5 inches . They were power mowers but had to trade them in because 2 would climb on my aio overflow grate at night and cause my ato alarm to go off .my ato would fill and then when they moved it was overfilled

Attachments

• Resized_20240131_113415(1).jpeg
    Resized_20240131_113415(1).jpeg
    135.8 KB · Views: 16

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got these trochus in from these guys (wink)and they were litterally 3.5 inches . They were power mowers but had to trade them in because 2 would climb on my aio overflow grate at night and cause my ato alarm to go off .my ato would fill and then when they moved it was overfilled
Channel 9 Business GIF by LEGO Masters Australia

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Glad they took care of the tank but yeah I can totally understand why you had to get rid of them. Certainly dont want a brackish tank!

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congrats WINNER!!!
Hopefully you can grab some astreas with this gift card code I am abut to send!

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ya'll need to be stopped. . . I HAVE BILLS TO PAY!!!

That said, can you guys tell me about the "zombie LTA," they look so different, at least to my eyes, are they the same species as the "regular" LTA?
Those zombie tip lta's are usually a two tone pattern instead of just one unison color. Also these ones we currently have these rad blue tips

Thats Rad GIF by Barnaby

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back