**R2R Monday Flash Sale** Aqua SD's Lunar New Year Flash Sale - Crazy Discounts - $1 & $5 Corals - Gift Certificate Giveaways - Games!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don't tell me that. I have a direct line to Kaleb then. Haha. But for real I was having a house warming party and had an empty tank set up in the fish room and I was like I really gotta have this coral by this weekend or I'm going to have to extra to a bunch of ppl why I just have a tank of water at my house. So I appreciate you guys getting my coral to me that week instead of the next. I had no questions of why I was just keeping water.
OH MAN I REMEMBER THAT CALL :p Glad to have helped out! Thanks for the great chat (Im Kaleb btw :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: )

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do the items from the presale count? haha

1707786990493.png

1707787002474.png

1707787013601.png

1707787023393.png

1707787047412.png

1707787056568.png

Todays pieces: (so far...)
1707787069716.png

1707787094799.png

1707787103443.png
Congrats winner!!
Was wondering who was going to get some of those cool lavender trachys!

I will send you a store credit here shortly!!

Madison Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats winner!!
Was wondering who was going to get some of those cool lavender trachys!

I will send you a store credit here shortly!!
Congrats zbryant91!

I am excited for clams I ordered from presale. I know hippopus is closed in the photo but I will upload better pic once it is in my DT.

2.jpg
clam.jpg

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you all for stopping by and keeping me company today!
I will be around the shop a while longer and will periodically check on the forums to answer any questions. Hope everyone had a fun time and had a chance to snag some amazing new items!!

shrimpnreefdude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be around the shop a while longer and will periodically check on the forums to answer any questions. Hope everyone had a fun time and had a chance to snag some amazing new items!!
Thanks for a great sale as always! APPRECIATE all your efforts too. Have a great rest of the evening.

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OH MAN I REMEMBER THAT CALL :p Glad to have helped out! Thanks for the great chat (Im Kaleb btw :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: )
Thanks again Kaleb. It was a great party but I was soooo glad I didn't have to explain that empty tank. Everything is looking good from that order too so thanks again. Man that was a wild couple of weeks for everyone with weather. At least I didn't have an order coming today bc it wouldn't have made it with a tree in on my road.

Madison Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for hippo. I was looking for one for a long time!

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for having a great sale! You guys really are underrated. I'm not gonna lie, I thought of ordering from another group this weekend but when I saw yall had a presale and this sale I said, "I can't cheat on my GF @AquaSD !!!" Plus you guys always have the best deals. Keep up the good work! One day when I make it out to Cali again I'll make sure to stop by.

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for having a great sale! You guys really are underrated. I'm not gonna lie, I thought of ordering from another group this weekend but when I saw yall had a presale and this sale I said, "I can't cheat on my GF @AquaSD !!!" Plus you guys always have the best deals. Keep up the good work! One day when I make it out to Cali again I'll make sure to stop by.
Please do! Very glad to have been able to help out in the past to where we are now in a coral relationship haha!
Season 4 Flirting GIF by Friends

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back at cha! I tried to call today but you guys must have been busy with this sale! You should really hook me up on ebay minyana for participating in this sale as well! lol Not to me the Godzilla yesterday off the website and ebay!

Last edited:

zbryant91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TeamAquaSD is it possible to win eBay auctions without paying extra shipping if I’m adding on to the live sale orders?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 12.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 89 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back