BPBELL

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a bad a** stand
Did you build that from scratch?
I want to do something like that for my 220 but I dread the swap and not sure how I would do it.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Vw reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great job on documenting this move. Very creative on building the mover. Any updates on the build?

3dpilot

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, I used 5 people to move 150gal. tank and you only used 1.5(counting the little helper) on your 200+ tanks. Did I say Wow already?!? lol. Good job!!
Yes, in for updates.

rollo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1.5 people? I'd say that little lady counts for more than .5! I am impressed with ALL the work she did. Great job. I know its a year later and I sure wish they would come back and show us the end result of their work. This is what I get for going back into all the old pages of this thread, but I am finding out loads of useful information from the past experiences of so many reefers. Invaluable!

OP
OP
B

bullet reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Rollo! It was a lot of work for sure, and fun while it lasted but I'm sad to say I never finished. Life happened and I have now moved to a house where I have no place to put an 8' tank. I came looking for this old thread to get photos of the tank so I can post it for sale. I'm going to hold onto the stand since I made it just the way I wanted it with blood, sweat, and tears Lol, and maybe someday I'll be able to use it again with another tank.

Sad update, I know, but let me know if anyone is interested in upgrading to this 240g RR tank. It's currently still in Shreveport, LA but could possibly be delivered somewhere between there and DFW where I am now.

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 26 24.8%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 21 20.0%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 12 11.4%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 39 37.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back