Best reef safe wrasses

mdrobc13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently have a Timor. I would absolutely recommend one if you have sand.
Yeah mine hid for like a month or two..thought he was dead and then viola out one AM and now comes out daily. Hangs out with my Melanarius and Yellow Coris and sometimes Solar Fairy now. Great tank inhabitants....but be aware that they may disappear after you get them for a while and then only come out when comfortable.

rc8t6353

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you guys believe that a fellow reefer that I just met at my LFS, paid for, and gave me a Black Leopard Wrasse!! This was just the other day. I haven't seen the wrasse out yet. He looked ok before sand diving. My fingers are crossed!

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you guys believe that a fellow reefer that I just met at my LFS, paid for, and gave me a Black Leopard Wrasse!! This was just the other day. I haven't seen the wrasse out yet. He looked ok before sand diving. My fingers are crossed!
Jackpot!

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My jaw dropped lol. It took a while for me to actually believe it.
Hope it acclimates well for you. They seem to do well once they're in the tank and active. M. negrosensis is the next leopard on my list! Stunning fish.

OP
OP
RWhitt907

RWhitt907

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heck yeah. Welcome to the club haha. Dr. Reef gave me a free Royal Gramma and Midas Blenny last week. Didn't even have to pay shipping.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back