Big Announcement - The Vertex Cerebra Pre-Order with Special $$$

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tried to order 2, or at least 1, but it says they are backordered. Does this mean I can still get 2 for the introductory price?

It's a pre-order. Everyone's order will ship the day our inventory arrives. We state this at the beginning of the thread and on the product listing. Thank you and thanks to everyone that has placed a pre-order thus far. We still have plenty more available at this introductory price.

Mad_Deuce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just bite the bullet and placed an order, hopefully it will turn out great.

kouma

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already purchased one and debating whether I should get another one as a backup unit or something..any thoughts?

Mad_Deuce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm searching around but can't find any information on web server access like apex fusion. Anyone have any knowledge of this. It will be a complete thumbs down if it does not have a website.

Mallard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was mention of cloud capabilities during the BRS video and I think I saw it elsewhere. But don't quote me on the last part.

Mad_Deuce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm I have a bad feeling about this haha. They might not even create an cloud access portal. I never seem any pictures of anything regarding to it. Not even early story dated back in 2011.

Mad_Deuce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You think if there any progress they would at let post some kind of picture. Hell there a ton of screen shot and marketing before fusion was release.

tjnorthdakota

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is there any info out there yet on this unit in regards to what the finished product is going to look like, all thats out there right now that I can find is beta versions. I'm hoping the power bars will be smaller, whats keeping me from pulling the trigger on one.

Reef_Tank_Greg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With my current controller I manage two reef tanks using multiple power bars. With this controller, it comes with one six outlet power module. How do the power modules physically connect to the controller? Specifically what type of cable is used? If a second power module is added, then does it connect directly to the controler or it is inline connecting to the first power module?

power module - power module - controller

or

power module - controller - power module

?

Also, what's the maximum cable length for connecting a power module? With my current controller, my second power module is 25 feet away from my controller.

Lastly, is there an iOS app for this new controller?

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. Aquarium Specialty is now offering the accessories at special introductory pricing. Kelly and I are adding them to the website now. Please note that the product descriptions will be updated as we receive further details. We are also adding the full spec sheet to the website under the Cerebra "Additional Information" tab. The spec sheet will be loaded shortly and we should have all of the available accessories loaded to the site within the next 20-30 minutes. Accessory product images haven't been provided to us yet so please be patient with us on this and the product accessory details.

Cerebra Prima Controller

http://www.aquariumspecialty.com/vertex-cerebra-prima-controller

Vertex Cerebra Accessories

http://www.aquariumspecialty.com/equipment/controllers-monitors/accessories

Thank you,

Last edited:

Mad_Deuce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awsome, can I add these accessories to my preorder? And will they get send out at the same time.

kouma

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are 3 sensors that measure water level, float, dual point float, and optical sensor. Do they have other uses than measuring low/hi water levels? If no, which one should I get?

Mallard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long will the sale prices be good for? Or is this stock limited like the controller?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back