OP
domination2580

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so the bubbles have been disappearing at night amd show up later in the day...for most part. There's stringy stands with no bubbles at all...still think it's dinos? Still have to try that test

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The test is for Cyano or Spirulina.
In order to test for Dyno's you need a scoop and you need to know what to look for.

Christopher Davis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't take the time to go through all 13 pages of responses, but have you tried chemi clean? Best of luck! But remember you have to run carbon and do a water change after, if it is Cyno it will take care of it.

OP
OP
domination2580

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty positive the wrasse is eating and look healthy. Nice coloration no disease so far, amd not to skinny...feed brine shrimp today and everyone is munching down pretty nicely

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty positive the wrasse is eating and look healthy. Nice coloration no disease so far, amd not to skinny...feed brine shrimp today and everyone is munching down pretty nicely

That's all good news.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is! I'm so happy the wrasse made it...only took 4 days for her to stay swimming and eating...which I am Todd is fast and a very good thing.

Yup that is, now lets the waiting period begin of getting settled in your fish box.

OP
OP
domination2580

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup that is, now lets the waiting period begin of getting settled in your fish box.
Just have to observe and watch for any signs of illness...amd to get the tank figured out for dinos....will be doing the bleach method with Todd's help

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just have to observe and watch for any signs of illness...amd to get the tank figured out for dinos....will be doing the bleach method with Todd's help

Oh :eek:......... what if you find some illness?

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your good sir. Thanks for the help, I'll try to keep everyone updated
domination2580,
We are happy for you and your new Gramma and re-leaved that your new Leopard wrasse is eating too.

You, Salyfilmfolks and myself, Have been on this ride together for awhile now and glad to be able to be apart of the ride with you :)

OP
OP
domination2580

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
domination2580,
We are happy for you and your new Gramma and re-leaved that your new Leopard wrasse is eating too.

You, Salyfilmfolks and myself, Have been on this ride together for awhile now and glad to be able to be apart of the ride with you :)
Glad to have you along! It's been interesting amd informational....I know I learned a lot.

OP
OP
domination2580

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shout out to @saltyfilmfolks, @GoVols, @Diesel, amd everyone else has traveled this path with me! It was a very informational and fun adventure....BUT....as long as my tank is up and my determination is tip top....it will be a continuous adventure that I hope to have all of you encounter with me! I've always tried helping when I can as far as fish diseases and my knowledge and I do know quite a bit but it's like a mustard seeds compared to what I still have to learn....it feels wierd having to have asked all these questions when I knew most of it, some new info that I did learn, but like they say, two brains are better than one.....in this case it's more like 10 brains are better than one. Lol

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shout out to @saltyfilmfolks, @GoVols, @Diesel, amd everyone else has traveled this path with me! It was a very informational and fun adventure....BUT....as long as my tank is up and my determination is tip top....it will be a continuous adventure that I hope to have all of you encounter with me! I've always tried helping when I can as far as fish diseases and my knowledge and I do know quite a bit but it's like a mustard seeds compared to what I still have to learn....it feels wierd having to have asked all these questions when I knew most of it, some new info that I did learn, but like they say, two brains are better than one.....in this case it's more like 10 brains are better than one. Lol

No biggie my friend.
It's all second grade stuff........... connecting the dots till you see the picture, nothing more or nothing less ;)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 69 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.4%
Back