Club Zoa needs help!!! Everyone please read!!

OP
OP
joshporksandwich

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Allright everyone are we are about ready to start with this!!!!!!!! If you have any other suggestions let's put them up! If you feel like you can do a write up or know a lot about any of the subjects please pm me!!!! Everyone will contribute but we need 1 or 2 lead people to write the articles.

tuna_bullet

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how about a nation wide frag swap....each trader pays there own shipping? or something around those lines..some body posts what there looking for and what they have to trade? and so on not sure if it would work but it sounds like a good way to trade nice zoas with each other and only having to pay shipping...

OP
OP
joshporksandwich

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how about a nation wide frag swap....each trader pays there own shipping? or something around those lines..some body posts what there looking for and what they have to trade? and so on not sure if it would work but it sounds like a good way to trade nice zoas with each other and only having to pay shipping...

Isn't that what the trading section is for? Or you mean to add a section for trading just zoas not mixed with the other stuff? Like ZOA TRADING ONLY???????? Sounds discriminating lol.
Trading Forum (livestock)

OP
OP
joshporksandwich

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bumping this up. It will get slow for me after thanksgiving so i will have time to work on this. We will start with #1 zoa melting cures please if you want to do a write up pm me so we can go over ideas. I don't want to be the only one doing the write up i want different prespectives and new ideas. If we can have 2 or 3 different write up it will be awesome. Once we're done we will sticky it to the top of the page to help our fellow reefers. Also if there's more ideas we can still add them to the list. in 2014 we will make clubzoa the most viewed forum in the world!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

afamousjohnson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about a placement thread-getting away from lighting and flow due to all the varients involved from tank to tank, like how certain verities do with other corals ie sps softie etc in close/touching proximity and how having certain pieces next to them effect eachother with success and fail stories between different types of coral and our znp. Its hard to see the big picture and final product when putting a frag here and a frag there and in some spots-once it is there well it is there. It could be a placement thread of combos to aviod for the healthy life of our zoas in different varients-or in some cases the other piece-like I have a leather that irritates my green nukes like crazy.

Or hit up on the creative side of znp placement and some of the coolest ideas out there on artistic growing or combo patterns. Backwall placement, overflow, designed rock or structure growth. All the great and creative znp design placements. Not everyone but some folks think ahead and try to manipulate a look. Always thought it would look sweet on the back wall of a frag tank to take egg crate or something bendable of the sort and use just a long length of it to create slanted toward the light borders to form a rainbow outline and than take the like colors of zoas and grow um out in their color strip cutting as you would a planted tank until the final product is achieved and than let um go nuts. A hobby within a hobby. I also grow a lot of my frags out on cool shaped shells due to how the growth looks.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%

Back