Club Zoa needs help!!! Everyone please read!!

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK added to the topics to discuss.
We can have Secretreefer and ZoaCollector put in their inputs and husbandries since they're the kings of hawaiian morphs. I know Secretreefer helped me a bunch with Hawaiian morphs when I had some hawaiian woos.

OP
OP
joshporksandwich

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We can have Secretreefer and ZoaCollector put in their inputs and husbandries since they're the kings of hawaiian morphs. I know Secretreefer helped me a bunch with Hawaiian morphs when I had some hawaiian woos.

yep

11purewater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I meant was If a certain Polyp is advertized on one vendors menu as such and such name,and the same polyp is given another name by a different vendor It makes for confusion.There should be a vote on a name and a concensus across the board for sponsors on this site.

OP
OP
joshporksandwich

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I meant was If a certain Polyp is advertized on one vendors menu as such and such name,and the same polyp is given another name by a different vendor It makes for confusion.There should be a vote on a name and a concensus across the board for sponsors on this site.
This is a business for vendors if this will bring conflicts between r2r vendors it will not happen. If its a non vendor then yes we can bash them ROFL!!!!

JVI90gREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking we could have a frag specific section on what Z/P's do well being fragged in singles, in a cluster, and people's different experiences with melting/not melting, polyps opening/not opening, healing time, and fragging tools. To possibly decrease the loss/melting of whatever Z/P's each of us have had experience fragging. Great ideas so far by everyone btw!

OP
OP
joshporksandwich

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far this thread has had a great turnout. Thanks everyone for contributing. I'm sure we will come up with more great topics. I should get started this weekend with the photography tutorials.

ak_reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is fantastic thanks for putting this together!!

Sent from the great beyond via Tapatalk 2.5!!

MacKrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A+ on the thread, I should have said that differently on my earlier post. Meaning more like a morph tree. But there are way better ideas on here! Cheers guys! Awesome

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far this thread has had a great turnout. Thanks everyone for contributing. I'm sure we will come up with more great topics. I should get started this weekend with the photography tutorials.
Yup... Just PM me on what I can do to help. I'll let you do the photography section. :)

Acanholic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me????? You better show us how you take those amazing pictures of yours!!!!! lol. I need your part.

Mr. Sandwichnality have been looking for the cell camera coral pictures 101 the whole weekend. Did I already miss it?
I have the galaxy s4

OP
OP
joshporksandwich

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mr. Sandwichnality have been looking for the cell camera coral pictures 101 the whole weekend. Did I already miss it?
I have the galaxy s4

Sorry!!!!!!!!! I had a fire in my house in november and finally started re-building. So it's cheaper I help on the weekends lol. Will get this finished soon. Any other ideas?
Bump.....

FaviaFreak

Weir Everywhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't go through the whole thread but would love to see a write up on h202 dipping for algae control (what zoas hate it, what zoas fare well with it) methods etc.

also, what wrasse species do a good job of guarding and patrolling your z's n p's for pest

what z's n p's need longer light/tank acclimation periods as opposed to ones that seem bullet proof and you can drop right in your tank and not worry about them

Last edited:

Ninjapotamus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Google doc is just a really nice way to collaborate/organize these types of things =P Just need a gmail account to make the project and invite people.

OP
OP
joshporksandwich

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Google doc is just a really nice way to collaborate/organize these types of things =P Just need a gmail account to make the project and invite people.
HMMMMM!!! Isn't that the same as this forum? Sorry I'm not very smart help me out a little!!!!!!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.5%
Back