Hydros MACNA Announcement?

mje113

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm... does anyone else find it odd that the Hydros Fish Feeder seems to be out of stock almost everywhere? Possible they were clearing out inventory for a new version?

rmcrom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope the WaveEngine gets better connectivity to Ecotech and AquaIllumination pumps like Apex MXM. Here is a shot of the Hydros booth.

Last edited:

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm... does anyone else find it odd that the Hydros Fish Feeder seems to be out of stock almost everywhere? Possible they were clearing out inventory for a new version?
I am not aware of a new fish feeder. Since it is built by someone else for Hydros it may just be the normal supply chain issues.

areefer01

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe they will fix their wave engine to enable lower than 2.5 seconds across the various modes. And no, this isn't a motor block issue. Anyone who used a maxspect controller with a gyre can confirm the motor block supports as low as .4 seconds.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd pay big $$$$ for an alkalinity probe!
Checkout the iV then. It requires a X3,X4 and three dosing pumps compatible to the Hydros or an X10 which has 4 dosing pumps built into it. It is like an X4 without the 0-10v ports but has a salinity port added that requires the iV to isolate it from the tank.

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Checkout the iV then. It requires a X3,X4 and three dosing pumps compatible to the Hydros or an X10 which has 4 dosing pumps built into it. It is like an X4 without the 0-10v ports but has a salinity port added that requires the iV to isolate it from the tank.
Thats all way way way above my head I can't even understand what your saying, and I don't have the experience or technical skills probably to pull off a bunch of units to work together, but if they ever simplify things like that it would be great and I would pay more for simplicity ;)

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats all way way way above my head I can't even understand what your saying, and I don't have the experience or technical skills probably to pull off a bunch of units to work together, but if they ever simplify things like that it would be great and I would pay more for simplicity ;)
Here is a link to them talking about the new products here .

reefiniteasy

Check me out on IG!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am digging the X10. For $799 you are getting a $180 (equivalent from Atlas) K10 saltwater conductivity probe and 4 high quality dosers. My ReefDose 4 from Red Sea is $400 alone. So that’s roughly $580 for that right there. So full controller and pH probe for another $220. I think it’s priced perfectly and worth every penny if you are just starting off with a controller and even if you already have an X4 and other Hydros gear. Now add the iV (isolation vessel) and you can program isolated salinity, pH or with the help of 3 dosers, alkalinity testing. I love innovation.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 95 81.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.3%
Back