Just Wanna Say Hi To All R2R Members! Lax Aquarium just Joined

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Roatan Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, It's Kris with LAX Aquarium. Today is our first post of many to come. I am here as a member, supporter, teacher, friend, buddy, retailer to this awesome hobby. If you have been to our store I wanna say thank you for taking the time to come out and support your local LFS. I have dedicated my life to bring to make the hobby exciting for all that come our way. If its been a visit to our store, or following our social media page, watching or joined in on our Streaming Live Coral Sale on Facebook, or have been luck to see us at trade show you know I always love to make a fun experience for all to enjoy. In the future of my journey on reef 2 reef I'll do my best to help out that best I can and offer advice from my experience in the hobby. So get ready to have fun in what we do and get excited for our weekly post about new stock items we have, new streaming live coral sales on Facebook we do every week and the freshest livestock to drop in North America. Have Questions let me know. Ill Check my messages in the evening after work and family time. Thank you Kris Bunya Lax Aquarium. 1/09/24 Happy New Year!
Welcome to R2R
blue planet teamwork GIF by BBC America

Dmmz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome to r2r hope your live sales are going well.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 78 55.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back