Just Wanna Say Hi To All R2R Members! Lax Aquarium just Joined

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

1112-425XL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
89582.gif

OP
OP
laxaquarium

laxaquarium

1# Retail Saltwater Aquarium Experience in LA
View Badges
Reaction score
Been to your shop when I went to LAX to pick up TBS rocks. Love your shop! Wish I was closer!
Thank you, jojosreef we have live sales on facebook and offer shipping so if you haven't seen our live sales they are on Thursday, Friday and Saturdays. heck it out next one is tomorrow!

OP
OP
laxaquarium

laxaquarium

View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome!!! Can't say I've been to the store or anything cool like that... but looking forward to your posts!
Thank you so much I can’t wait to learn the platform and start helping people online in many different ways from educational purposes to buying amazing Corals at crazy ridiculous pricing. Keep an eye out for all of our posts. If you’re not following us on Instagram or Facebook that’s the best way to see the live updates especially today. If you go to Instagram stories you’ll see probably 30 or 40 post for different Shipments and over 2000 items that a ride to the store

Freenow54

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, It's Kris with LAX Aquarium. Today is our first post of many to come. I am here as a member, supporter, teacher, friend, buddy, retailer to this awesome hobby. If you have been to our store I wanna say thank you for taking the time to come out and support your local LFS. I have dedicated my life to bring to make the hobby exciting for all that come our way. If its been a visit to our store, or following our social media page, watching or joined in on our Streaming Live Coral Sale on Facebook, or have been luck to see us at trade show you know I always love to make a fun experience for all to enjoy. In the future of my journey on reef 2 reef I'll do my best to help out that best I can and offer advice from my experience in the hobby. So get ready to have fun in what we do and get excited for our weekly post about new stock items we have, new streaming live coral sales on Facebook we do every week and the freshest livestock to drop in North America. Have Questions let me know. Ill Check my messages in the evening after work and family time. Thank you Kris Bunya Lax Aquarium. 1/09/24 Happy New Year!
I live in Canada was just down there for the Rose Bowl activities if I had of known would have visited

OP
OP
laxaquarium

laxaquarium

View Badges
Reaction score
Episode 404 is here and the photos above are the photos of tonight‘s streaming live Coral sale at 8 PM Pacific standard time. If you haven’t watched us before I’m inviting you now this is going to be epic plus we’re going to be doing a giveaway based on your participation in the live there’s an opportunity to either win $600-$1000 in credit And or a Jbj 25 gallon hooked up with AI prime light and a neo three wave maker including sand so let’s go check this out. Message me if you have any questions. It’s 8 PM on Facebook check us out LAX Aquarium if not hit our website. I’ll post the link when we go live.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Episode 404 is here and the photos above are the photos of tonight‘s streaming live Coral sale at 8 PM Pacific standard time. If you haven’t watched us before I’m inviting you now this is going to be epic plus we’re going to be doing a giveaway based on your participation in the live there’s an opportunity to either win $600-$1000 in credit And or a Jbj 25 gallon hooked up with AI prime light and a neo three wave maker including sand so let’s go check this out. Message me if you have any questions. It’s 8 PM on Facebook check us out LAX Aquarium if not hit our website. I’ll post the link when we go live.
Kris, (Your mom knew how to spell too.)

How do we participate in these sales?

Where is your shop, and is it open for public consumption?

KrisReef
In Oceanside, and bored this weekend, again. :face-with-hand-over-mouth:

OP
OP
laxaquarium

laxaquarium

View Badges
Reaction score
Kris, (Your mom knew how to spell too.)

How do we participate in these sales?

Where is your shop, and is it open for public consumption?

KrisReef
In Oceanside, and bored this weekend, again. :face-with-hand-over-mouth:
Hi Kris it’s Kris, just saw this post check out the link I just put in the chat thread and it will show you a preview of this and how it works. Ty hope to see another Kris in the Chat

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.5%
Back